meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2024 7:48 pm  #12941

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

She really enjoys doing the theater stuff.  The lion had the largest part of the 3.  The costumes were interesting because they wore regular clothes that made you know who they were.   Quite clever really.

How cool.  How did they do the mane of the lion or what did her "costume" look like?

She had a tail, and a jacket that was open in front which was a darker shade of tan/buff than her pants.  Her hair is long, so it was wavy, slightly curled and hung on both sides of her face and down onto the jacket.  Everyone knows the story and teh characters so she was very believable in the part.  The character was so cute!

Oh that sounds like it would have been so much fun to watch

5/08/2024 7:49 pm  #12942

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That is so good to hear ….and congratulations on the new baby!!

She just defies all odds but she always has a positive attitude and her faith will keep her going.

Two of the most important qualities when facing difficulties. 

No doubt about that!  I couldn’t agree more.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:50 pm  #12943

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Jenny is all about the Hough’s tonight 🤣😂

Wouldn't it be exciting to see more DWTS people show up on the MS? lol  HOWEVER, I think  she is wrong about the houghs. lol

Me too…lol….but I could see  Julianne more than Derek

5/08/2024 7:50 pm  #12944

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Jenny is all about the Hough’s tonight 🤣😂

Wouldn't it be exciting to see more DWTS people show up on the MS? lol  HOWEVER, I think  she is wrong about the houghs. lol

Me too…lol….but I could see Julianne more than Derek

LOL.........me too

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/08/2024 7:51 pm  #12945

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How cool.  How did they do the mane of the lion or what did her "costume" look like?

She had a tail, and a jacket that was open in front which was a darker shade of tan/buff than her pants.  Her hair is long, so it was wavy, slightly curled and hung on both sides of her face and down onto the jacket.  Everyone knows the story and teh characters so she was very believable in the part.  The character was so cute!

Of the 3 the tin man costume was weird and sort of  didn’t really give the character much depth—-but he also had the smallest role of the 3.  Te scarecrow was a girl and she did a really good job also.  She also was a singer….and she danced.  She sort of “limped” off and on to give you the impression of being straw!   Pretty cute!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

5/08/2024 7:51 pm  #12946

This is a hard battle........don't know who will move on.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/08/2024 7:52 pm  #12947

Don’t know any of the clues but Gumball sounds like Andy Grammar still to me

5/08/2024 7:52 pm  #12948

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Of the 3 the tin man costume was weird and sort of  didn’t really give the character much depth—-but he also had the smallest role of the 3.  Te scarecrow was a girl and she did a really good job also.  She also was a singer….and she danced.  She sort of “limped” off and on to give you the impression of being straw!   Pretty cute!

How neat.......sounds like the strawgirl did a good job too.

5/08/2024 7:53 pm  #12949

april6263 wrote:

Hope you are right so I can recognize his face......LOL

5/08/2024 7:54 pm  #12950

april6263 wrote:

Not a singer......athlete ......forgot the other clues.

Board footera