meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2024 7:21 pm  #13001

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…he’s really not a selfie kid….he usually is too into whatever he’s doing to think about taking pictures….LOL…most of the ones I take I have to be quick because he doesn’t want to pose 🤷‍♀️🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Too funny.  SO......he is more "camera shy"........LOL

Nope not camera shy….just more interested in whatever he’s actually doing 🤷‍♀️😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Can't fault that.  It is good to be focused. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/15/2024 7:22 pm  #13002

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm.........Gumball seems to have the internet stumped........most guesses are all over the place, there is a name that pops up a few times and that is.......Scott Porter

Not sure who that is….lol

5/15/2024 7:22 pm  #13003

april6263 wrote:

I seem to think we had a guess on Gumball but I don’t remember who…..oh wait….hes the one that sounded like Andy Grammer

LOL.................well, you could be right.........there were a lot of different guesses, people couldn't really nail it down, a few people thought it might be...Scott Porter

Do you have any idea who that is?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/15/2024 7:22 pm  #13004

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Who is she?  

Disney kid….starred in High School Musical with Zac Effron back when they started out

COOL.............you will have to listen to her voice and see if you agree.

Not sure I’d recognize it….lol….but Nemo would

5/15/2024 7:23 pm  #13005

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Humm.........Gumball seems to have the internet stumped........most guesses are all over the place, there is a name that pops up a few times and that is.......Scott Porter

Not sure who that is….lol

LOL............just asked if you knew who that was........be right back.....will google.

5/15/2024 7:24 pm  #13006

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Too funny.  SO......he is more "camera shy"........LOL

Nope not camera shy….just more interested in whatever he’s actually doing 🤷‍♀️😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Can't fault that.  It is good to be focused. 

He has a phone but isn’t one to be on it constantly….lol…I’m glad about that though actually…he’d rather be playing ball or active

5/15/2024 7:24 pm  #13007

For the Australian rugby league player, see Scott Porter (rugby league).Scott PorterPorter at the 2016 WonderConBornMatthew Scott Porter
July 14, 1979 (age 44)EducationLake Howell High SchoolOccupationActor • SingerYears active2004–presentSpouseKelsey Mayfield ​(m. 2013)​Children2Matthew Scott Porter (born July 14, 1979[1]) is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as Jason Street in the NBC television drama Friday Night Lights.Porter starred alongside Alyson Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens in the 2009 film Bandslam. He performed the song "Pretend", featured on the Bandslam soundtrack. In 2010, he played the role of law firm investigator Blake Calamar in CBS' legal drama The Good Wife.He starred as George Tucker in The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie.He stars as Mayor Paul Randolph in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia.Porter is also a voice actor, lending his voice to superhero projects such as Marvel AnimeMarvel Ultimate Alliance 3Harley QuinnBatman: Arkham KnightGuardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, and Injustice 2.

5/15/2024 7:25 pm  #13008

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I seem to think we had a guess on Gumball but I don’t remember who…..oh wait….hes the one that sounded like Andy Grammer

LOL.................well, you could be right.........there were a lot of different guesses, people couldn't really nail it down, a few people thought it might be...Scott Porter

Do you have any idea who that is?

Nope….lol….I just remember Andy from DWTS

5/15/2024 7:26 pm  #13009

Okay, if gumball is Scott, he should know the Goldfish IF it is Vanessa as they worked together.

I don't know.....it says he is a singer, but he didn't think he belong among some of them.......HUMMMM

5/15/2024 7:26 pm  #13010

LuvSeason18 wrote:

For the Australian rugby league player, see Scott Porter (rugby league).Scott PorterPorter at the 2016 WonderConBornMatthew Scott Porter
July 14, 1979 (age 44)EducationLake Howell High SchoolOccupationActor • SingerYears active2004–presentSpouseKelsey Mayfield ​(m. 2013)​Children2Matthew Scott Porter (born July 14, 1979[1]) is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as Jason Street in the NBC television drama Friday Night Lights.Porter starred alongside Alyson Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens in the 2009 film Bandslam. He performed the song "Pretend", featured on the Bandslam soundtrack. In 2010, he played the role of law firm investigator Blake Calamar in CBS' legal drama The Good Wife.He starred as George Tucker in The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie.He stars as Mayor Paul Randolph in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia.Porter is also a voice actor, lending his voice to superhero projects such as Marvel AnimeMarvel Ultimate Alliance 3Harley QuinnBatman: Arkham KnightGuardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, and Injustice 2.

Still no idea…LOL

Board footera