meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2024 7:27 pm  #13011

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

He can sing...........so..............HUMM......if he is a singer and it sounds like he is......why did he say he didn't belong?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/15/2024 7:27 pm  #13012

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

For the Australian rugby league player, see Scott Porter (rugby league).Scott PorterPorter at the 2016 WonderConBornMatthew Scott Porter
July 14, 1979 (age 44)EducationLake Howell High SchoolOccupationActor • SingerYears active2004–presentSpouseKelsey Mayfield ​(m. 2013)​Children2Matthew Scott Porter (born July 14, 1979[1]) is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as Jason Street in the NBC television drama Friday Night Lights.Porter starred alongside Alyson Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens in the 2009 film Bandslam. He performed the song "Pretend", featured on the Bandslam soundtrack. In 2010, he played the role of law firm investigator Blake Calamar in CBS' legal drama The Good Wife.He starred as George Tucker in The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie.He stars as Mayor Paul Randolph in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia.Porter is also a voice actor, lending his voice to superhero projects such as Marvel AnimeMarvel Ultimate Alliance 3Harley QuinnBatman: Arkham KnightGuardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, and Injustice 2.

Still no idea…LOL

ME EITHER!!!!!  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/15/2024 7:28 pm  #13013

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay, if gumball is Scott, he should know the Goldfish IF it is Vanessa as they worked together.

I don't know.....it says he is a singer, but he didn't think he belong among some of them.......HUMMMM

I’m kind of baffled by this one too…lol

5/15/2024 7:29 pm  #13014

Ok so clock performed for the Pope….that has to be a major clue

5/15/2024 7:29 pm  #13015

Okay............internet are pretty sure the clock is........Thelma Houston

Don't recognize the name.....maybe her face? lol

5/15/2024 7:30 pm  #13016

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay, if gumball is Scott, he should know the Goldfish IF it is Vanessa as they worked together.

I don't know.....it says he is a singer, but he didn't think he belong among some of them.......HUMMMM

I’m kind of baffled by this one too…lol

YEP!!!!!

5/15/2024 7:31 pm  #13017

LuvSeason18 wrote:

He can sing...........so..............HUMM......if he is a singer and it sounds like he is......why did he say he didn't belong?

Some like pop/rock singers like Andy don’t believe they should be in the same class as the iconic singers …mostly because they don’t think they’re as good

5/15/2024 7:31 pm  #13018

"Saturday Night, Sunday Morning (song)" redirects here. For other songs, see Saturday Night and Sunday Morning (disambiguation).Thelma HoustonHouston in 2023Background informationBirth nameThelma JacksonBornMay 7, 1946 (age 78)
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland,_Mississippi]Leland, Mississippi[/url], U.S.Genres

Occupation(s)

• Singer
  • actress

Years active1968–presentLabels

Formerly ofSisters of Glory Websitethelmahouston.comThelma Houston (née Jackson; born May 7, 1946)[1][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_Houston#cite_note-AMG-2][2][/url] is an American singer. Beginning her recording career in the late 1960s, Houston scored a number-one hit record in 1977 with her recording of "Don't Leave Me This Way", which won the Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_Houston#cite_note-AMG-2][2]

5/15/2024 7:32 pm  #13019

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay............internet are pretty sure the clock is........Thelma Houston

Don't recognize the name.....maybe her face? lol

I need a pic and a list of her songs….lol

5/15/2024 7:33 pm  #13020

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Some like pop/rock singers like Andy don’t believe they should be in the same class as the iconic singers …mostly because they don’t think they’re as good

I can understand that if it is Andy, but Scotts bio lists him as a pro- singer......HUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Andy a pro singer?  I need to see his face so I can put the face to the name to be able to remember.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Board footera