meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2024 7:40 pm  #13031

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I can understand that if it is Andy, but Scotts bio lists him as a pro- singer......HUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Andy a pro singer?  I need to see his face so I can put the face to the name to be able to remember.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Yep….grammy winner I believe….several number one hits….but one thing he said on DWTS is that he always felt like he wasn’t as good of a singer as people told him he was

AH............too bad that even after a Grammy, he didn't feel "good".    I hope that if gumball isn't him, he comes on here.  We need more DWTS alumni. lol

There is another show you need to watch next season….its called … We Are Family ….and it’s similar to this but no costumes…the celebrity is hidden and a family member of the celebrity is singing….you have to guess who they’re related too (the hidden celebrity)

5/15/2024 7:41 pm  #13032

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

OH.................so andy IS a pro singer........HUmm.......I don't even reconized his face, he must have been on DWTS during those few years I didn't watch.

I think he was with Sharna ….he sings Honey I’m Good

Cool..........

He has a distinctive singing voice….look up a you tube video of him and then listen to Gumball

5/15/2024 7:41 pm  #13033

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….grammy winner I believe….several number one hits….but one thing he said on DWTS is that he always felt like he wasn’t as good of a singer as people told him he was

AH............too bad that even after a Grammy, he didn't feel "good".    I hope that if gumball isn't him, he comes on here.  We need more DWTS alumni. lol

There is another show you need to watch next season….its called … We Are Family ….and it’s similar to this but no costumes…the celebrity is hidden and a family member of the celebrity is singing….you have to guess who they’re related too (the hidden celebrity)

Ohhhhhhh, that sounds interesting.  When/where/and what time?  LOL

OH, did you see they have been advertising the new AGT show.  Have no idea when it starts, but I have seen commercial saying get ready. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

5/15/2024 7:42 pm  #13034

This first hour must be the recap of the first group in Semifinals

5/15/2024 7:43 pm  #13035

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I think he was with Sharna ….he sings Honey I’m Good

Cool..........

He has a distinctive singing voice….look up a you tube video of him and then listen to Gumball

Will have to do, if he gets past tonight.........they are going to vote one out tonight.....right?  Oh.....forgot it is a two hour show......shoot......well, email who stays and who goes. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

5/15/2024 7:43 pm  #13036

april6263 wrote:

This first hour must be the recap of the first group in Semifinals

Kind of wish it was a normal show, that way I wouldn't miss anything. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/15/2024 7:44 pm  #13037

TIME HAS JUST BEEN FLYING BY TONIGHT........lol

5/15/2024 7:44 pm  #13038

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ohhhhhhh, that sounds interesting.  When/where/and what time?  LOL

OH, did you see they have been advertising the new AGT show.  Have no idea when it starts, but I have seen commercial saying get ready. LOL

Oooo…..going to have to look for AGT info….LOL…We are Family the first season is currently on Hulu but when it airs for season 2 it’ll be on Fox

5/15/2024 7:45 pm  #13039

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Cool..........

Will have to do, if he gets past tonight.........they are going to vote one out tonight.....right?  Oh.....forgot it is a two hour show......shoot......well, email who stays and who goes. LOL

Ok I will….its hard to guess who will stay

5/15/2024 7:45 pm  #13040

Have you been getting any storms down where you live?  I saw that some were in the "northern part of FL", but didn't know if any got down where you are.  We have been lucky, storms all around us, but none have hit our area as of yet.

Board footera