meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 7:30 pm  #13231

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

Oh..........I heard that all of the judges get two golden buzzers this season, so I guess that is why we saw some on the first show.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 7:31 pm  #13232

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!........How in the world are you doing all of that multi tasking?  LOL............You want take a few mins to chat with Nemo?

No Im good…LOL….he’s off the phone now

LOL............Oh........I bet he was so excited.  I hope that if he learns of any behind the scenes things like Jet did, he can give us the scoop. LOL

He definitely will I’m sure….LOL….they’re all so excited for him

6/04/2024 7:32 pm  #13233

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

No Im good…LOL….he’s off the phone now

LOL............Oh........I bet he was so excited.  I hope that if he learns of any behind the scenes things like Jet did, he can give us the scoop. LOL

Yay!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait.  I am so excited for the little boy and I don't even know him.........can't imagine how it would be for Nemo who knows him/family. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 7:32 pm  #13234

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh..........I heard that all of the judges get two golden buzzers this season, so I guess that is why we saw some on the first show.

Oh wow….not sure how I feel about that….it kind of takes the “specialness” off the golden buzzer away if there’s too many of them to me

6/04/2024 7:33 pm  #13235

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh wow….not sure how I feel about that….it kind of takes the “specialness” off the golden buzzer away if there’s too many of them to me

Agreed.

6/04/2024 7:34 pm  #13236

Did you get my e-mail on Richard and Can't stop Believing?

6/04/2024 7:34 pm  #13237

Hey, guys!!!  YOO HOO!!  HOW ARE YOU//11

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:35 pm  #13238

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait.  I am so excited for the little boy and I don't even know him.........can't imagine how it would be for Nemo who knows him/family. LOL

LOL….right….that’s how I feel too …and best part is his parents don’t “make” him do it….he just truly loves playing drums and he’s just a regular acting kid

6/04/2024 7:35 pm  #13239

Didn’t know you guys would be watching AGT tonite!  It is too early for us out here!! LOL

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:35 pm  #13240

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, guys!!!  YOO HOO!!  HOW ARE YOU//11

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOu got to watch AGT when it comes on......we have someone to root for.......lol

Board footera