meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 7:36 pm  #13241

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He definitely will I’m sure….LOL….they’re all so excited for him

Yay!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait.  I am so excited for the little boy and I don't even know him.........can't imagine how it would be for Nemo who knows him/family. LOL

LOL….right….that’s how I feel too …and best part is his parents don’t “make” him do it….he just truly loves playing drums and he’s just a regular acting kid

THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 7:36 pm  #13242

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did you get my e-mail on Richard and Can't stop Believing?

Yeah but not until right before the show so haven’t had time to watch it yet

6/04/2024 7:36 pm  #13243

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, guys!!!  YOO HOO!!  HOW ARE YOU//11

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOu got to watch AGT when it comes on......we have someone to root for.......lol

Hey, Luv….so great to *see* you and April!!  😋

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:36 pm  #13244

Ladies, we are in a thunderstorm......so if I "disappear", you will know why. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 7:37 pm  #13245

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Jet!!!!! How are you

6/04/2024 7:37 pm  #13246

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Did you get my e-mail on Richard and Can't stop Believing?

Yeah but not until right before the show so haven’t had time to watch it yet

LOL............

6/04/2024 7:37 pm  #13247

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait.  I am so excited for the little boy and I don't even know him.........can't imagine how it would be for Nemo who knows him/family. LOL

LOL….right….that’s how I feel too …and best part is his parents don’t “make” him do it….he just truly loves playing drums and he’s just a regular acting kid

That is amazing about the little drummer boy!!!  And Nemo knows them!!  Makes it really fun and special!!  I hope he WINS!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:38 pm  #13248

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOu got to watch AGT when it comes on......we have someone to root for.......lol

Hey, Luv….so great to *see* you and April!!  😋

It is great to see you too..........how have you been?  How are things going on the West Coast?

6/04/2024 7:39 pm  #13249

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Didn’t know you guys would be watching AGT tonite!  It is too early for us out here!! LOL

Yep ….we’re cheering on Chrisyus

6/04/2024 7:39 pm  #13250

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That is amazing about the little drummer boy!!!  And Nemo knows them!!  Makes it really fun and special!!  I hope he WINS!!!

Okay............we need a little inside info here...........do they tell those contestants not to give out any info......like not to say if they made it to the live shows?

Board footera