meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 7:40 pm  #13251

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, guys!!!  YOO HOO!!  HOW ARE YOU//11

HI JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOu got to watch AGT when it comes on......we have someone to root for.......lol

Hey, Luv….so great to *see* you and April!!  😋

How are you guys both doing

6/04/2024 7:40 pm  #13252

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Didn’t know you guys would be watching AGT tonite!  It is too early for us out here!! LOL

Yep ….we’re cheering on Chrisyus

Such an interesting name........I will never be able to spell it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 7:40 pm  #13253

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Jet!!!!! How are you

We are good but granddaughter #1 up north has mononeucleosis!!  She has felt horrible for 2+ weeks and it took two trips to the ER and 3 to Urgent Care to get a diagnosis!! 🥴. Pretty classic symptoms.  Daughter had it when she was in her second year of college and had trouble getting over it.  Not much they can do for it.

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (6/04/2024 7:41 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:40 pm  #13254

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ladies, we are in a thunderstorm......so if I "disappear", you will know why. LOL

Ok ….is it a bad storm

6/04/2024 7:41 pm  #13255

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey Jet!!!!! How are you

We are good but granddaughter #1 up north has mononeucleosis!!  She has felt horrible for 2+ weeks and it took two trips to the ER and 3 to Urgent Care to get a diagnosis!! 🥴. Pretty classic symptoms.  Daughter had it when she was in her second year of college and had trouble eating over it.  Not much they can do for it.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!  That is too bad.  It can do a number on some people and take a long time to "clear" the system.  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 7:42 pm  #13256

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….right….that’s how I feel too …and best part is his parents don’t “make” him do it….he just truly loves playing drums and he’s just a regular acting kid

THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing about the little drummer boy!!!  And Nemo knows them!!  Makes it really fun and special!!  I hope he WINS!!!

He was so adorable……you have to see it !!!!

6/04/2024 7:42 pm  #13257

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Didn’t know you guys would be watching AGT tonite!  It is too early for us out here!! LOL

Yep ….we’re cheering on Chrisyus

Such an interesting name........I will never be able to spell it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an interesting name!!  Not one you forget!!

Last edited by JetmamaDiDi (6/04/2024 7:43 pm)

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 7:42 pm  #13258

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ladies, we are in a thunderstorm......so if I "disappear", you will know why. LOL

Ok ….is it a bad storm

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

6/04/2024 7:43 pm  #13259

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing about the little drummer boy!!!  And Nemo knows them!!  Makes it really fun and special!!  I hope he WINS!!!

Okay............we need a little inside info here...........do they tell those contestants not to give out any info......like not to say if they made it to the live shows?

Right….its been awhile since VoH season so I don’t remember how that worked

6/04/2024 7:43 pm  #13260

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ok ….is it a bad storm

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

Hope it isn’t a bad one, April….stay safe1

Board footera