meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 7:44 pm  #13261

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing about the little drummer boy!!!  And Nemo knows them!!  Makes it really fun and special!!  I hope he WINS!!!

He was so adorable……you have to see it !!!!

Yes..........and he JUST turned 5........such a cute little guy......and was on the stage all by himself............first act of the night

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 7:44 pm  #13262

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hey, guys!!!  YOO HOO!!  HOW ARE YOU//11

Hey Jet!!!!! How are you

We are good but granddaughter #1 up north has mononeucleosis!!  She has felt horrible for 2+ weeks and it took two trips to the ER and 3 to Urgent Care to get a diagnosis!! 🥴. Pretty classic symptoms.  Daughter had it when she was in her second year of college and had trouble getting over it.  Not much they can do for it.

Oh no…..poor girl…..that sounds like no fun ….

6/04/2024 7:46 pm  #13263

Okay.............we are getting some strange acts tonight

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 7:46 pm  #13264

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep ….we’re cheering on Chrisyus

Such an interesting name........I will never be able to spell it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an interesting name!!  Not one you forget!!

His dads name is Chris so I think it may be like a derivative of his dads name

6/04/2024 7:47 pm  #13265

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Such an interesting name........I will never be able to spell it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an interesting name!!  Not one you forget!!

His dads name is Chris so I think it may be like a derivative of his dads name

LOL..............do you know what his mom's name is?  Maybe some crazy combo of the two?

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (6/04/2024 7:47 pm)

6/04/2024 7:47 pm  #13266

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ladies, we are in a thunderstorm......so if I "disappear", you will know why. LOL

Ok ….is it a bad storm

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

Stay safe….how is your construction project near you going??

6/04/2024 7:48 pm  #13267

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok ….is it a bad storm

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

Hope it isn’t a bad one, April….stay safe1

We’re good here in Florida….its Luv having storms …

6/04/2024 7:48 pm  #13268

Anything interesting with you, Luv?  Hopefully you don’t have such a hot summer this year.  We have had quite a chilly spring.  Late afternoons it the clouds clear off and then we get a pretty chilly breeze during the late afternoon/evening.   Almost requires a jacket!!

Our Biscuit is settling down and becoming a pretty cute and amazing dog!  He is such a lover…still a lap dog (at about 90#!)….just a very sweet disposition.  He only barks when we either tease him or he hears our van arrive!!  So not much of a watch dog, but otherwise sweet as can be with a ton of funny and inquisitive looks!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:49 pm  #13269

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok ….is it a bad storm

Stay safe….how is your construction project near you going??

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   is an UNDERSTATMENT.......and it would take a NOVEL.......to explain what all is going down.  How is yours?  Have they started yet?  

6/04/2024 7:49 pm  #13270

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay.............we are getting some strange acts tonight

We really are ….this one is different

Board footera