meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 7:50 pm  #13271

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

That is an interesting name!!  Not one you forget!!

His dads name is Chris so I think it may be like a derivative of his dads name

LOL..............do you know what his mom's name is?  Maybe some crazy combo of the two?

I can ask Nemo to find out….LOL…it pronounced  Chris-sigh-us

6/04/2024 7:51 pm  #13272

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Anything interesting with you, Luv?  Hopefully you don’t have such a hot summer this year.  We have had quite a chilly spring.  Late afternoons it the clouds clear off and then we get a pretty chilly breeze during the late afternoon/evening.   Almost requires a jacket!!

Our Biscuit is settling down and becoming a pretty cute and amazing dog!  He is such a lover…still a lap dog (at about 90#!)….just a very sweet disposition.  He only barks when we either tease him or he hears our van arrive!!  So not much of a watch dog, but otherwise sweet as can be with a ton of funny and inquisitive looks!!

AWE........Biscuit sounds wonderful.  I am so glad that you were able to get him.  We have been getting lots of rain and storms lately.  Temps have been all over the place. LOL  I heard that the West was getting a heat wave, but it sounds like your weather is wonderful.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 7:52 pm  #13273

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

His dads name is Chris so I think it may be like a derivative of his dads name

LOL..............do you know what his mom's name is?  Maybe some crazy combo of the two?

I can ask Nemo to find out….LOL…it pronounced Chris-sigh-us

Interesting.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 7:52 pm  #13274

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

Stay safe….how is your construction project near you going??

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   is an UNDERSTATMENT.......and it would take a NOVEL.......to explain what all is going down.  How is yours?  Have they started yet?  

OK, guys….I’ve missed the construction stories!!  What’s going on??

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:52 pm  #13275

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Anything interesting with you, Luv?  Hopefully you don’t have such a hot summer this year.  We have had quite a chilly spring.  Late afternoons it the clouds clear off and then we get a pretty chilly breeze during the late afternoon/evening.   Almost requires a jacket!!

Our Biscuit is settling down and becoming a pretty cute and amazing dog!  He is such a lover…still a lap dog (at about 90#!)….just a very sweet disposition.  He only barks when we either tease him or he hears our van arrive!!  So not much of a watch dog, but otherwise sweet as can be with a ton of funny and inquisitive looks!!

Awwww….that’s awesome….I love the big softie dogs….how is your hubby doing?.. and any new quilt projects??

6/04/2024 7:53 pm  #13276

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well, we are in some kind of watch and I can hear thunder........just wanted you both to know in case we lose electricity.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   is an UNDERSTATMENT.......and it would take a NOVEL.......to explain what all is going down.  How is yours?  Have they started yet?  

They haven’t broken ground on ours yet….so nothing to new here

6/04/2024 7:53 pm  #13277

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

AWE........Biscuit sounds wonderful.  I am so glad that you were able to get him.  We have been getting lots of rain and storms lately.  Temps have been all over the place. LOL  I heard that the West was getting a heat wave, but it sounds like your weather is wonderful.

Yeah…that’s interesting because we saw on the news there is a big wild fire in CA!!!  LOL. Haven’t heard where actually it is!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 7:54 pm  #13278

How big was Snowball weight wise?  I remember he was a lap dog too........who's heavier?

6/04/2024 7:55 pm  #13279

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

They haven’t broken ground on ours yet….so nothing to new here

That is good.  When they do...........UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope they at least stay off your property.

6/04/2024 7:56 pm  #13280

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

OK, guys….I’ve missed the construction stories!!  What’s going on??

We both have a bad case of developers …sigh….here we’re getting a 298 unit townhome complex put behind us….we will literally be sharing a fence with them 🙄

Board footera