meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:03 pm  #13291

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Yeah…that’s interesting because we saw on the news there is a big wild fire in CA!!!  LOL. Haven’t heard where actually it is!!

Ohhhh…..One of our close TKD friend families are moving to San Diego soon…..the dad is a surgeon and is going to work at the hospital out there

Oh, WOW!!!  I thought people were only LEAVING CA (except for the illegals coming into CA now!)!!

LOL…..a LOT of them (people from Calithat is) are moving here to O-town / my area

Last edited by april6263 (6/04/2024 8:04 pm)

6/04/2024 8:03 pm  #13292

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How big was Snowball weight wise?  I remember he was a lap dog too........who's heavier?

Snowball weighed 106# all of his life.  He was several inches taller than Biscuit….longer legs and neck…more slender.  Biscuit is pretty stocky….a bird dog for sure!!  He treed a raccoon a couple weeks ago.  Talk about some NOISE!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOw funny.....what happen to the raccoon?  I bet his "hunting skills" are coming out. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:04 pm  #13293

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ohhhh…..One of our close TKD friend families are moving to San Diego soon…..the dad is a surgeon and is going to work at the hospital out there

Oh, WOW!!!  I thought people were only LEAVING CA (except for the illegals coming into CA now!)!!

LOL…..a LOT of them (people from Calithat is) are moving here to O-town / my area

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I heard FL was the place to go.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:05 pm  #13294

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Awwww….that’s awesome….I love the big softie dogs….how is your hubby doing?.. and any new quilt projects??

Hubby is doing well, actually.  He is a big couch potato for the most part, but at least he is happy!!  Still goes to the airport twice a week but that is going to change.  The hangar owner plans to sell his planes and maybe keep one airplane and a smaller hangar next year.  So for everything is for sale but nothing has been sold!!  Not sure that even for guys with a lot of money this is the best time for trying to unload luxury items in CA!!  But the guy across the taxiway…hubby’s bestie…isn’t going anywhere.  He runs his business out of the hangar so the rent is a write off for him.

Oh wow….so does your hubby still fly his planes???

He hasn’t flown full-size since he finished flying the police helicopter years ago.  It is something you never forget how to do because he has flown a couple times with someone who owned a helicopter, took off, landed, and did autorotations, which is how you make an emergency landing in a helicopter.  He hasn’t been flying his models at all for quite a long time now.  He loves his airport time and friends, tho.  They are working on restoring a 1926 Oakland-POntiac Sedan Delivery truck someone gave them…which has cost quite a bit of money to get on its wheels!!!  LOL. But they are moving it along.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:05 pm  #13295

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That is good.  When they do...........UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope they at least stay off your property.

They’re supposed to break ground this fall….hoping it gets delayed….lol

Hope so too........cause if you have someone like the people doing theirs.......well, it is NOT pleasant.......I might have to right you both sometime and tell you what is going on......it makes me cry........

Definitely….this is one of the last large wooded areas on the lake ….I worry about the wildlife

6/04/2024 8:06 pm  #13296

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Oh, golly….FL has had a HUGE influx of people FLEEING stupid states like this one!!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:07 pm  #13297

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How big was Snowball weight wise?  I remember he was a lap dog too........who's heavier?

Snowball weighed 106# all of his life.  He was several inches taller than Biscuit….longer legs and neck…more slender.  Biscuit is pretty stocky….a bird dog for sure!!  He treed a raccoon a couple weeks ago.  Talk about some NOISE!!!!

Oh my ….LOL!!! And ! That’s a BIG boy

6/04/2024 8:07 pm  #13298

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Hubby is doing well, actually.  He is a big couch potato for the most part, but at least he is happy!!  Still goes to the airport twice a week but that is going to change.  The hangar owner plans to sell his planes and maybe keep one airplane and a smaller hangar next year.  So for everything is for sale but nothing has been sold!!  Not sure that even for guys with a lot of money this is the best time for trying to unload luxury items in CA!!  But the guy across the taxiway…hubby’s bestie…isn’t going anywhere.  He runs his business out of the hangar so the rent is a write off for him.

Oh wow….so does your hubby still fly his planes???

He hasn’t flown full-size since he finished flying the police helicopter years ago.  It is something you never forget how to do because he has flown a couple times with someone who owned a helicopter, took off, landed, and did autorotations, which is how you make an emergency landing in a helicopter.  He hasn’t been flying his models at all for quite a long time now.  He loves his airport time and friends, tho.  They are working on restoring a 1926 Oakland-POntiac Sedan Delivery truck someone gave them…which has cost quite a bit of money to get on its wheels!!!  LOL. But they are moving it along.

He is not flying his models?  Wow, that is surprising.  Weren't they also restoring  a plane?  Did they get it done or just "forgetting it" for the moment now that they have a truck to work on.

6/04/2024 8:08 pm  #13299

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LOL…seems to be ….especially for people from Cali and NY 😂🤣😂

6/04/2024 8:11 pm  #13300

Jet to you still talk to KOS and Gunner?  If so, how are they doing?

Board footera