meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:32 pm  #13341

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like hummingbirds too, but I never see them in our area.  Do get a woodpecker or two once in awhile.

I think we had a wood pecker years ago but none lately.

They are kind of interesting, but can do damage to the tree, then again if the trees have "bugs" it is already "damaged". lol

True.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:32 pm  #13342

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Oh, yes!!  We had a pack of 5 raccoons that made a visit into our back yard several months ago.  It sounded like a pack of dogs!!  They ended up escaping up the trees but not before they tried to get out via the gate!!!  Had to turn back.  That was before Biscuit or maybe when he was a little pup.  We have a couple squirrels in one of the trees also….and some cats that lurk around the area!

WOW..........for some reason, I never think of CA having all of that wild life around.... lol

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

6/04/2024 8:33 pm  #13343

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

They haven’t bothered the tomatoes or other veg in the garden…yet!

Do y’all remember that whole raccoon tomato bandit saga???? …..LOL!!! It went on for weeks…..trying to remember which sister it was fighting the tomato war 😂🤣

Don’t think I remember that!!  LOL

Every morning she would go out and find her tomatoes missing......put up a camera and saw several raccoons stealing them at night. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:33 pm  #13344

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…..

6/04/2024 8:34 pm  #13345

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW..........for some reason, I never think of CA having all of that wild life around.... lol

Most people wouldn’t because you think of city and you just think of cement!!  And that is pretty much what it is but we also have smaller critters….and a lot of lizards about now!!!

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:34 pm  #13346

april6263 wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…..

Yep.................not watching.  Well at least not all of the time.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (6/04/2024 8:35 pm)

6/04/2024 8:35 pm  #13347

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It is funny to watch the squirrels tease a cat!!!  Our back yard has a high block wall and since we have 6 BIG Italian Cypress trees along the back wall, we can watch the critters going up and down and around the place.  It is quite fun!

That sounds so nice ….do you get a lot of birds

6/04/2024 8:35 pm  #13348

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That will be a big transition for them!!!  The grandkids took TKD for a while down there.  They lived in north SD and then in Escondido, which is a bit further north of there.  It was a nice place but I hear now tat there are all sorts of homeless and illegals downtown.  Since TX closed their border they are all coming to SD.  We don’t see many around where we live, but I’m sure there are plenty if we looked hard enough!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:36 pm  #13349

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Do people want to buy your house for the location or because they are just looking for a new place to land from another state/?!!

Well….people want it for the location (our area is the “hot” area right now)….

Well.........I guess that would be good, IF you wanted to move. LOL

We moved here so long ago that back then no one even heard of this area….now everyone wants to move here

6/04/2024 8:37 pm  #13350

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

Yep—-coast to coast!!!  A lot more regulations here than FL.  I hope they like the weather!!  It is much milder than FL!!!  Might be the only thing left to like!!  LOL

Board footera