meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:46 pm  #13371

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

I think I remember that now!!  WASn’t it someone on the east coast….maybe East Coast??

Or View????

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:46 pm  #13372

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

I think I remember that now!!  WASn’t it someone on the east coast….maybe East Coast??

I thought it was View??

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:46 pm  #13373

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I thought it was View??

Twins!!  I just posted the same!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:47 pm  #13374

Wow….this drone show is huge

6/04/2024 8:47 pm  #13375

Maybe April remembers??

6/04/2024 8:47 pm  #13376

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

That will be a big transition for them!!!  The grandkids took TKD for a while down there.  They lived in north SD and then in Escondido, which is a bit further north of there.  It was a nice place but I hear now tat there are all sorts of homeless and illegals downtown.  Since TX closed their border they are all coming to SD.  We don’t see many around where we live, but I’m sure there are plenty if we looked hard enough!!

They’re a really sweet family…it’s going to be a change for sure

Do they have young kids?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:47 pm  #13377

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

I thought it was View??

Twins!!  I just posted the same!!

6/04/2024 8:48 pm  #13378

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

That’s interesting…..we have some friends from TKD getting ready to move to San Diego at the end of June

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

Yep—-coast to coast!!!  A lot more regulations here than FL.  I hope they like the weather!!  It is much milder than FL!!!  Might be the only thing left to like!!  LOL

Yeah and not as close to Disney ….LOL

6/04/2024 8:49 pm  #13379

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

Yep—-coast to coast!!!  A lot more regulations here than FL.  I hope they like the weather!!  It is much milder than FL!!!  Might be the only thing left to like!!  LOL

Yeah and not as close to Disney ….LOL

LOL........................Where is Disney........is it LAND..........in CA?  I know one is Land......and the other is World, but I don't know which is which.....LOL

6/04/2024 8:50 pm  #13380

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well.........I guess that would be good, IF you wanted to move. LOL

We moved here so long ago that back then no one even heard of this area….now everyone wants to move here

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TWINS!!!!   Wish it was still that way. lol

Me too ….but we’re centrally (about half way) located between Disney and the coast/ocean sooooooo

Board footera