meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 8:55 pm  #13391

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

A few bunny's, saw a raccoon once, skunks, squirrels, birds......And NOT my favorite.....Snakes!!!!.........HATE THEM....lol

LOL….no bears?? wolves?? Big cats?????

\

LOL.........nope.

I don’t like snakes either but hubby does!!  LOL. There are bunnies down the road a couple miles at Leisure World.  That is very close to the beach….maybe 3 miles.

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 8:56 pm  #13392

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….no bears?? wolves?? Big cats?????

\

LOL.........nope.

I don’t like snakes either but hubby does!!  LOL. There are bunnies down the road a couple miles at Leisure World.  That is very close to the beach….maybe 3 miles.

What kind of snakes are in your area?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 8:56 pm  #13393

Have either of you heard from CEK??  I keep thinking I need to send her my recipes1!!  Big flake, I am!!

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl

6/04/2024 8:57 pm  #13394

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Have either of you heard from CEK??  I keep thinking I need to send her my recipes1!!  Big flake, I am!!

Yep........heard from her the other day......was going to a dentist appointment.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 8:57 pm  #13395

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Exactly….lol

Yep.......in the same boat as you.

We are all fortunate to have been wherever we are for a long time.  The longer you are in the same place, the less you want to leave because you have to make a whole new social group.  I feel so fortunate that I have so many friends who quilt and whom I’ve known for, literallly, decades!  I always say I don’t have enough time left on earth to make friends like they are.  So we have to look on the bright side and be grateful to God for the simple things in life. 🙏

AMEN  🙏

6/04/2024 8:57 pm  #13396

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

\

LOL.........nope.

Actually not a lot around here but in the west generally mostly rattlesnakes, now and then a grass snake.

6/04/2024 8:58 pm  #13397

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Yep........heard from her the other day......was going to a dentist appointment.

Is she doing ok healthwise?

6/04/2024 8:58 pm  #13398

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Every morning she would go out and find her tomatoes missing......put up a camera and saw several raccoons stealing them at night. lol

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

Yep!!!! We even shot tomatoes from our confetti cannon for awhile

6/04/2024 8:59 pm  #13399

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Actually not a lot around here but in the west generally mostly rattlesnakes, now and then a grass snake.

We have rattlesnakes, grass snakes, bull snakes.  Bull snakes are mean.

6/04/2024 8:59 pm  #13400

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep.......in the same boat as you.

We are all fortunate to have been wherever we are for a long time.  The longer you are in the same place, the less you want to leave because you have to make a whole new social group.  I feel so fortunate that I have so many friends who quilt and whom I’ve known for, literallly, decades!  I always say I don’t have enough time left on earth to make friends like they are.  So we have to look on the bright side and be grateful to God for the simple things in life. 🙏

And among those blessings are you two and all the other sisters for the past 10 years!!! ❤️

You too!!

Board footera