meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2024 9:00 pm  #13401

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!! She thought it was the teenage boys in her neighborhood!!!!

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

I think I remember that now!!  WASn’t it someone on the east coast….maybe East Coast??

It was a really big funny revelation when she finally caught the culprits 😂🤣

6/04/2024 9:01 pm  #13402

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Have either of you heard from CEK??  I keep thinking I need to send her my recipes1!!  Big flake, I am!!

Yep........heard from her the other day......was going to a dentist appointment.

Is she doing ok healthwise?

Yes and no.  She doesn't seem to have the energy like she use to or feel like doing things.  HOWEVER, I know she really wants to do the cookbook.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/04/2024 9:01 pm  #13403

Well….I need to fix a little something for dinner!!  WE sort of had a late lunch but my belly is beginning to take notice!!  I have really enjoyed having the chat tonite!!  I’ll try to remember next week…and I am gonna watch Chrisyrus (sp?) play the drums an hour from now!!!

Have a great evening…what’s left of it!!  And sweet dreams!! 😴😴

((HUGS))

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 9:02 pm  #13404

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It was a huge mystery.......and kind of fun when we found out what was going on.

I think I remember that now!!  WASn’t it someone on the east coast….maybe East Coast??

It was a really big funny revelation when she finally caught the culprits 😂🤣

It WAS!!!!!   I wish some of the missing sisters would pop in and let us know how they are doing.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/04/2024 9:02 pm  #13405

LuvSeason18 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep........heard from her the other day......was going to a dentist appointment.

Is she doing ok healthwise?

Yes and no.  She doesn't seem to have the energy like she use to or feel like doing things.  HOWEVER, I know she really wants to do the cookbook.

Well…we need to do our part then!!!  Maybe she needs something to do??!!  

I absolutely love him, and he’s an incredible person. We have this friendship that I have no doubt in my mind is a life-long friendship.  Getting a chance to know him away from training for Dancing With the Stars, I think we've gotten a chance to know each other in a different way, which of course just makes you closer. Meryl
We fell in love, but our way. Maks

6/04/2024 9:02 pm  #13406

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW...........that is a big..........long........move.

The dad is a surgeon….he got a job offer from the hospital out there

What kind of surgeon?

Some kind of like X-ray guided orthopedic surgeon….LOL…I forget his exact title

6/04/2024 9:03 pm  #13407

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Well….I need to fix a little something for dinner!!  WE sort of had a late lunch but my belly is beginning to take notice!!  I have really enjoyed having the chat tonite!!  I’ll try to remember next week…and I am gonna watch Chrisyrus (sp?) play the drums an hour from now!!!

Have a great evening…what’s left of it!!  And sweet dreams!! 😴😴

((HUGS))

SO glad you popped in.  Have a great dinner and let us know what you think of ........can't spell his name....lol and the drone act at the end.  Take care

6/04/2024 9:03 pm  #13408

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

That will be a big transition for them!!!  The grandkids took TKD for a while down there.  They lived in north SD and then in Escondido, which is a bit further north of there.  It was a nice place but I hear now tat there are all sorts of homeless and illegals downtown.  Since TX closed their border they are all coming to SD.  We don’t see many around where we live, but I’m sure there are plenty if we looked hard enough!!

They’re a really sweet family…it’s going to be a change for sure

Do they have young kids?

Yes 9 and 6 ….the oldest is a boy….he does TKD with D

6/04/2024 9:04 pm  #13409

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The dad is a surgeon….he got a job offer from the hospital out there

What kind of surgeon?

Some kind of like X-ray guided orthopedic surgeon….LOL…I forget his exact title

OH WOW.............sounds like a very important surgeon.

6/04/2024 9:04 pm  #13410

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

JetmamaDiDi wrote:

Yep—-coast to coast!!!  A lot more regulations here than FL.  I hope they like the weather!!  It is much milder than FL!!!  Might be the only thing left to like!!  LOL

Yeah and not as close to Disney ….LOL

LOL........................Where is Disney........is it LAND..........in CA?  I know one is Land......and the other is World, but I don't know which is which.....LOL

LOL…world is in O-town

Board footera