meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2024 7:51 pm  #13441

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Do you think you it is because  of the rain or new provider?

I think the rain….I just gave D the remote so we’ll see if he can get it to work….LOL

When in doubt.....ask a younger generation. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right…..LOL!!!!!!!! Especially with the tech stuff 😂🤣

6/11/2024 7:52 pm  #13442

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

YAY!!!!! D got it working!!!!!!! It wasn’t the rain it was operator error 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WAY TO GO D!!!!!   Always nice to have a kid around to fix the tech stuff. LOL  

What was the issue?

LOL!!!! I was trying to change the channel from the wrong app ….not the cable stream ….or something like that….I really don’t get the new stream thing 🤷‍♀️

Ugh................you are more techy then me........I don't even have apps on my tv. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/11/2024 7:53 pm  #13443

Hope this magic act is good

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/11/2024 7:54 pm  #13444

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!  so is he ready?  lol

Yeah he is….one of his close friends needs fingers crossed though….he’s just coming back from being out 8 weeks with a broken leg and is nervous about this testing

Oh MY!!!  That would be hard to catch up....a broken leg doesn't heal too fast.  How did it happen.  Will cross fingers and toes for him.

He had a problem with his leg where the bone wasn’t growing correctly so they had to surgically break it and set it in place with screws and plates

6/11/2024 7:56 pm  #13445

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WAY TO GO D!!!!!   Always nice to have a kid around to fix the tech stuff. LOL  

What was the issue?

LOL!!!! I was trying to change the channel from the wrong app ….not the cable stream ….or something like that….I really don’t get the new stream thing 🤷‍♀️

Ugh................you are more techy then me........I don't even have apps on my tv. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL….This has more channels and stuff….but I don’t like change ….LOL…Iwant to be able to just go right to it

6/11/2024 7:56 pm  #13446

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah he is….one of his close friends needs fingers crossed though….he’s just coming back from being out 8 weeks with a broken leg and is nervous about this testing

Oh MY!!!  That would be hard to catch up....a broken leg doesn't heal too fast.  How did it happen.  Will cross fingers and toes for him.

He had a problem with his leg where the bone wasn’t growing correctly so they had to surgically break it and set it in place with screws and plates

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope it grows correctly so they will not have to do that procedure again.

6/11/2024 7:57 pm  #13447

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hope this magic act is good

She was good ….one of the better quick change

6/11/2024 7:58 pm  #13448

How have you been doing????

6/11/2024 7:58 pm  #13449

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….This has more channels and stuff….but I don’t like change ….LOL…Iwant to be able to just go right to it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep, just put in the station and it pops up......that is for me. LOL.......who is your provider?  Does it include tv too?  I guess, it must. LOL.......

6/11/2024 8:00 pm  #13450

april6263 wrote:

How have you been doing????

Well..........I got bit by a spider (I think last Friday) in the middle of my back.  Can't reach it, not sure what to do.  I keep saying I want to go to the minor ER, but family says that it isn't that bad. LOL!!!!

Board footera