meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2024 8:00 pm  #13451

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Ugh................you are more techy then me........I don't even have apps on my tv. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL….This has more channels and stuff….but I don’t like change ….LOL…Iwant to be able to just go right to it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep, just put in the station and it pops up......that is for me. LOL.......who is your provider?  Does it include tv too?  I guess, it must. LOL.......

This new one is through Verizon ….we had direct tv for years ….lol….I don’t even rearrange my furniture….LOL….just get it in a place I like and there it stays for decades🤣😂😂

6/11/2024 8:01 pm  #13452

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….This has more channels and stuff….but I don’t like change ….LOL…Iwant to be able to just go right to it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep, just put in the station and it pops up......that is for me. LOL.......who is your provider?  Does it include tv too?  I guess, it must. LOL.......

This new one is through Verizon ….we had direct tv for years ….lol….I don’t even rearrange my furniture….LOL….just get it in a place I like and there it stays for decades🤣😂😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  TWINS!!!!!  

Did they have a special?  I mean, why did you switch?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

6/11/2024 8:02 pm  #13453

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How have you been doing????

Well..........I got bit by a spider (I think last Friday) in the middle of my back.  Can't reach it, not sure what to do.  I keep saying I want to go to the minor ER, but family says that it isn't that bad. LOL!!!!

Oh no!!! Does it hurt?? Could you call your regular dr ??

6/11/2024 8:04 pm  #13454

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How have you been doing????

Well..........I got bit by a spider (I think last Friday) in the middle of my back.  Can't reach it, not sure what to do.  I keep saying I want to go to the minor ER, but family says that it isn't that bad. LOL!!!!

Off and on.  It is all red.....maybe the size of  a cherry???  Never thought of calling my reg Dr....as I have an appt. next month. lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

6/11/2024 8:05 pm  #13455

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Welllll…..I didn’t know he was switching until the box with the parts showed up and I asked him what he ordered and got….oh yeah I forgot to tell you…..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ …..seems a telemarketer called and offered him a god deal 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

6/11/2024 8:07 pm  #13456

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Welllll…..I didn’t know he was switching until the box with the parts showed up and I asked him what he ordered and got….oh yeah I forgot to tell you…..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ …..seems a telemarketer called and offered him a god deal 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Well, at least it was something you could install yourself.  We had to switch to fiber (I didn't want to) anyway, they had to come in and install it....bad installer.......put holes all over my walls cause he couldn't get the drill bit to go through the wall.  

6/11/2024 8:07 pm  #13457

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Off and on.  It is all red.....maybe the size of  a cherry???  Never thought of calling my reg Dr....as I have an appt. next month. lol

If it doesn’t go down my suggestion would be call your regular dr and tell them what happened and ask if they think you should come in sooner than your next appointment or if they think it would be safe to wait

6/11/2024 8:08 pm  #13458

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

If it doesn’t go down my suggestion would be call your regular dr and tell them what happened and ask if they think you should come in sooner than your next appointment or if they think it would be safe to wait

Good idea.  THANKS!!!!!!!!

6/11/2024 8:10 pm  #13459

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Well, at least it was something you could install yourself.  We had to switch to fiber (I didn't want to) anyway, they had to come in and install it....bad installer.......put holes all over my walls cause he couldn't get the drill bit to go through the wall.  

Oh no….thats crazy….this he had to call them and they talked him through installing it

6/11/2024 8:10 pm  #13460

LOL.............these guys remind me of Zorro.......must be the outfits

Board footera