meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:06 pm  #13521

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Good evening everyone..first act up..a "knight" act   or at least some people dressed up as knights. LOL

Looks like a danger act

strange that they are leading off the show with bad acts. lol

Right….that was like a bad Medieval Times impression

7/09/2024 7:06 pm  #13522

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I MADE IT!!!!!! LOL….so ready for AGT

OH MY!!!!........didn't expect you this early....thought you might be late with D.......

How are you doing?

Well…..LOL….we started football yesterday so we did TKD this morning because football practice was at 6 but it got rained out so I’m home early!!!!

LOL...............oh my........so he is going out for football this year?  What position? or does the coach decide?  I wish you would send some rain here. LOL  Is the flooding still bad in some places in FL?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:07 pm  #13523

Oh wow, he is walking upside down............never seen anything llike this before

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 7:08 pm  #13524

LuvSeason18 wrote:

SO.......what have you been up to lately?  Who was the person that won Nicey's Award?

Oh.....here is your danger act....lol

The winner is a 24 yr old woman….she did TKD as a child but left at 12 yrs old…she made the decision to come back about a year ago but is really out of shape so the physical part is hard for her to push through

7/09/2024 7:08 pm  #13525

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   this act is amazing and very scary..........

7/09/2024 7:09 pm  #13526

That was good….my knees would never survive that last move….lol

7/09/2024 7:09 pm  #13527

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

SO.......what have you been up to lately?  Who was the person that won Nicey's Award?

The winner is a 24 yr old woman….she did TKD as a child but left at 12 yrs old…she made the decision to come back about a year ago but is really out of shape so the physical part is hard for her to push through

Awe........that is so nice that the award went to her.  I am glad that she is getting back into it and that it may help her get back in shape and maybe even feel better about herself.  It is nice that an "older person" got it. 

7/09/2024 7:10 pm  #13528

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   this act is amazing and very scary..........

Right!!!! He definitely should go through

7/09/2024 7:10 pm  #13529

april6263 wrote:

That was good….my knees would never survive that last move….lol

My body would never survive any of it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/09/2024 7:11 pm  #13530

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Awe........that is so nice that the award went to her.  I am glad that she is getting back into it and that it may help her get back in shape and maybe even feel better about herself.  It is nice that an "older person" got it. 

Yep….she is our oldest to date….she was really touched by it

Board footera