meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:18 pm  #13541

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right…..LOL…..I mean where’s the Tylenol….that hurt just watching it

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I don't know how he did that last trick.

I think I would need more than tylenol after that. LOL!!!!!!!

And I’d need a chiropractor on standby….LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:19 pm  #13542

Are you excited for the Olympics to start?  I kind of am.  I watched some of the trials and enjoyed them a lot.  Just wish they would show more sports then swimming and track......although, I love them.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 7:20 pm  #13543

LuvSeason18 wrote:

So how did your visit with Nemo go?  Did he get to stay through the 4th?  How was your 4th, did you do anything special?  We never do anything big, just watch the fireworks being shot off around us. lol  OH......cant you see Disney from your place?  Bet they had some awesome ones.

We had a great 4th ….we went to a friends for a party with the TKD kids .  Nemo had to go home on the 3rd so he wasn’t here but he’ll be back from the 23-27 .    Did you see my post that D started football yesterday

7/09/2024 7:21 pm  #13544

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

AWE.................love this.  Are there older people beside her that do this?  For some reason, I just thought of kids taking classes.  That is so cool though if they have classes for older people.

The oldest guy in the adult class is 82 😮. They also have a separate special needs class for people with disabilities (mostly autism or downs)

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THAT IS SOOOOOOO  COOL!!!!!!!!!  

The 82 yr old is a blue belt….Heaven bless him he keeps up pretty well with the teenagers

7/09/2024 7:22 pm  #13545

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I don't know how he did that last trick.

I think I would need more than tylenol after that. LOL!!!!!!!

I’d be looking like Meryl did after Maks whipped her around in the rumba practice 😂🤣😂🤣

7/09/2024 7:22 pm  #13546

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

So how did your visit with Nemo go?  Did he get to stay through the 4th?  How was your 4th, did you do anything special?  We never do anything big, just watch the fireworks being shot off around us. lol  OH......cant you see Disney from your place?  Bet they had some awesome ones.

We had a great 4th ….we went to a friends for a party with the TKD kids . Nemo had to go home on the 3rd so he wasn’t here but he’ll be back from the 23-27 . Did you see my post that D started football yesterday

I am so glad that you got to have a nice visit even if he couldn't stay through the 4th.  How cool that he will be back for another nice visit.

I did......and replyed. lol  that is so cool.  Does he know what position he will get to play?  I bet he is SOOO excited.  How long will football season run for him?

7/09/2024 7:23 pm  #13547

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Are you excited for the Olympics to start?  I kind of am.  I watched some of the trials and enjoyed them a lot.  Just wish they would show more sports then swimming and track......although, I love them.

I am kind of but I like the Winter Olympics better

7/09/2024 7:23 pm  #13548

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The oldest guy in the adult class is 82 😮. They also have a separate special needs class for people with disabilities (mostly autism or downs)

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THAT IS SOOOOOOO  COOL!!!!!!!!!  

The 82 yr old is a blue belt….Heaven bless him he keeps up pretty well with the teenagers

I pray I am as able as he seems to be at that age.......shoot, I just hope I live to see that age. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

7/09/2024 7:24 pm  #13549

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’d be looking like Meryl did after Maks whipped her around in the rumba practice 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

That was some dance.........shoot, they ALL were. LOL

7/09/2024 7:25 pm  #13550

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am kind of but I like the Winter Olympics better

I love the Winter Olympics too.  You get to see more events PLUS.......that is Meryl/Charlies cup of tea. LOL

Board footera