meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:26 pm  #13551

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

So how did your visit with Nemo go?  Did he get to stay through the 4th?  How was your 4th, did you do anything special?  We never do anything big, just watch the fireworks being shot off around us. lol  OH......cant you see Disney from your place?  Bet they had some awesome ones.

We had a great 4th ….we went to a friends for a party with the TKD kids . Nemo had to go home on the 3rd so he wasn’t here but he’ll be back from the 23-27 . Did you see my post that D started football yesterday

I am so glad that you got to have a nice visit even if he couldn't stay through the 4th.  How cool that he will be back for another nice visit.

I did......and replyed. lol  that is so cool.  Does he know what position he will get to play?  I bet he is SOOO excited.  How long will football season run for him?

Yeah it’ll be nice because shortly after he goes back my oldest will be headed to Louisiana

The season runs until December….lol….he doesn’t know what he’s going to play because last night was mostly sizing uniforms and tonight got rained out

7/09/2024 7:26 pm  #13552

I am kind of sick of dance groups. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:27 pm  #13553

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THAT IS SOOOOOOO  COOL!!!!!!!!!  

The 82 yr old is a blue belt….Heaven bless him he keeps up pretty well with the teenagers

I pray I am as able as he seems to be at that age.......shoot, I just hope I live to see that age. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Amen….me too….lol…I don’t get to nominate anyone but I probably would have nominated him

7/09/2024 7:28 pm  #13554

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

I’d be looking like Meryl did after Maks whipped her around in the rumba practice 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

That was some dance.........shoot, they ALL were. LOL

I know….now I need to go back and rewatch them all….LOL

7/09/2024 7:28 pm  #13555

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

We had a great 4th ….we went to a friends for a party with the TKD kids . Nemo had to go home on the 3rd so he wasn’t here but he’ll be back from the 23-27 . Did you see my post that D started football yesterday

I am so glad that you got to have a nice visit even if he couldn't stay through the 4th.  How cool that he will be back for another nice visit.

I did......and replyed. lol  that is so cool.  Does he know what position he will get to play?  I bet he is SOOO excited.  How long will football season run for him?

Yeah it’ll be nice because shortly after he goes back my oldest will be headed to Louisiana

The season runs until December….lol….he doesn’t know what he’s going to play because last night was mostly sizing uniforms and tonight got rained out

Bet he is wishing for the rain to go away. lol  Is it once a week or more times they will practice?

I am so happy for your son.....we need to give him a nickname. LOL.........I know you and your family are so proud of him.......still, that is going to be a huge adjustment for you and him.  So he will be moving at the beginning of Aug?  God bless him.......and he has...

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 7:29 pm  #13556

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Are you excited for the Olympics to start?  I kind of am.  I watched some of the trials and enjoyed them a lot.  Just wish they would show more sports then swimming and track......although, I love them.

I am kind of but I like the Winter Olympics better

I love the Winter Olympics too.  You get to see more events PLUS.......that is Meryl/Charlies cup of tea. LOL

Yep!! I like to watch the skating but also like the skiing

7/09/2024 7:29 pm  #13557

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

The 82 yr old is a blue belt….Heaven bless him he keeps up pretty well with the teenagers

I pray I am as able as he seems to be at that age.......shoot, I just hope I live to see that age. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Amen….me too….lol…I don’t get to nominate anyone but I probably would have nominated him

That would have been cool too.  Humm......maybe next year?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does the nominating process work do the trainers/teachers do that?

7/09/2024 7:30 pm  #13558

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am kind of sick of dance groups. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too actually….they are all pretty similar at this point

7/09/2024 7:30 pm  #13559

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’d be looking like Meryl did after Maks whipped her around in the rumba practice 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

That was some dance.........shoot, they ALL were. LOL

I know….now I need to go back and rewatch them all….LOL

Right.......we need a sisterly, MnM dance party. lol

7/09/2024 7:31 pm  #13560

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I am kind of but I like the Winter Olympics better

I love the Winter Olympics too.  You get to see more events PLUS.......that is Meryl/Charlies cup of tea. LOL

Yep!! I like to watch the skating but also like the skiing

me too..........actually, I like most of the time events, that way you KNOW who is the best and opinion is not a factor.

Board footera