meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 7:57 pm  #13591

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

Ok this kid is cute…..hope he’s good

Me too.........

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 7:58 pm  #13592

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How wonderful.  Nothing better than to have peace......and to know it comes from God.....nothing can compare to that kind of calmness, peacefulness, knowledge and connection. 

Yep….he has been through so much that it is just so special seeing things coming full circle for him now

So happy for him and for you all.  You know that he will be fine as he has a higher power and calling to lean on. 

It’s really funny as much as I struggle with anxiety over everything….Im feeling no stress worrying or anxiety over this at all…..that’s a first for me

7/09/2024 7:58 pm  #13593

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hummm...........I wonder........did he ever have one?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point….LOL!!!! And Simon is still in Zen land

I wonder.........did someone slip something "special" into his tangerines?  LOL  

Could be

7/09/2024 8:00 pm  #13594

That was unexpected out of him but really good

7/09/2024 8:00 pm  #13595

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….he has been through so much that it is just so special seeing things coming full circle for him now

So happy for him and for you all.  You know that he will be fine as he has a higher power and calling to lean on. 

It’s really funny as much as I struggle with anxiety over everything….Im feeling no stress worrying or anxiety over this at all…..that’s a first for me

WOW.........I think that is the power of God......I am so happy for you.......not to have any anxiety or stress......no words...I am just amazed sometimes when I see how God works. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 8:01 pm  #13596

april6263 wrote:

That was unexpected out of him but really good

Oh wow...............it was good.........but a golden buzzer............ummm.........I am not so sure.......will have to relisten.  I was typing and in my own little world. LOL

7/09/2024 8:01 pm  #13597

GOLDEN BUZZER!!!!!!

7/09/2024 8:02 pm  #13598

april6263 wrote:

GOLDEN BUZZER!!!!!!

I am going to have to relisten. lol  I heard the beginning of his song and then sort of blanked out. lol

7/09/2024 8:03 pm  #13599

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW.........I think that is the power of God......I am so happy for you.......not to have any anxiety or stress......no words...I am just amazed sometimes when I see how God works. 

It truly is the power of God….I just somehow feel like this is what he’s SUPPOSED to do and it’ll all be ok

7/09/2024 8:05 pm  #13600

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It truly is the power of God….I just somehow feel like this is what he’s SUPPOSED to do and it’ll all be ok

Yep!!!!!!!!!  and knowing that takes away all of the stress and worry. 

How is your hubby doing?  Does he have the same peace?

Board footera