meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 8:21 pm  #13621

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I kind of agree with Simon….only because can he do anything except balance things on his head to make the act more of a show

LOL.......I kind agree too, but I do think he should have gotten 4 yesses, they can always reject him in the next round. LOL 

LOL!!!! True…..hmmmmm…..but maybe if he could add something to it ….like balancing it on his head while he walks a tight rope

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now that would be exciting......and dangerous too........Simon would LOVE it . lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 8:21 pm  #13622

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How have things been going for you?????

So so......had to go to the minor ER to have that bite lanced and have been dealing with that for over a week.

The building project has been doing a number on my lawn. UGH.......

Have they started your project yet?

Oh no….did they say if it was a spider ??

7/09/2024 8:22 pm  #13623

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

How have things been going for you?????

So so......had to go to the minor ER to have that bite lanced and have been dealing with that for over a week.

They didn't think so, but I felt a bite of some sort.  I had to have like a string put in it everyday so it could drain out all of the "yuck". lol

BOY..........this guys is GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 8:23 pm  #13624

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.......I kind agree too, but I do think he should have gotten 4 yesses, they can always reject him in the next round. LOL 

LOL!!!! True…..hmmmmm…..but maybe if he could add something to it ….like balancing it on his head while he walks a tight rope

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now that would be exciting......and dangerous too........Simon would LOVE it . lol

LOL…maybe he could team up with the hobby horse girl

7/09/2024 8:24 pm  #13625

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/09/2024 8:25 pm  #13626

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

They didn't think so, but I felt a bite of some sort.  I had to have like a string put in it everyday so it could drain out all of the "yuck". lol

Oh wow 😮 that sounds painful….is it getting better now?????

Yep I really liked him!!!!

7/09/2024 8:27 pm  #13627

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so let’s combine acts….he can team up with the horse girl and the sax guy (who could play while they do the balance act)…..I mean if you could balance that on your head while riding a hobby horse and playing sax

Last edited by april6263 (7/09/2024 8:28 pm)

7/09/2024 8:29 pm  #13628

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I think so, I ran out of "string" today (after the first two times the Dr sent home the "string" to pack in it so family members did it for me)  Anyway, I am hopeing all of the infection is out. There is still a hole, but I am sure it will close up now that there is nothing keeping it open.  I did put on some over the counter antibiotic so we will see. lol

There still is a small spot that is painful, but that is only noticeable when it gets touched.

7/09/2024 8:29 pm  #13629

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so let’s combine acts….he can team up with the horse girl and the sax guy (who could play while they do the balance act)…..I mean if you could balance that on your head while riding a hobby horse and playing sax

LOL!!!!!   I think you have an award winning Vegas act there.

7/09/2024 8:30 pm  #13630

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think so, I ran out of "string" today (after the first two times the Dr sent home the "string" to pack in it so family members did it for me)  Anyway, I am hopeing all of the infection is out. There is still a hole, but I am sure it will close up now that there is nothing keeping it open.  I did put on some over the counter antibiotic so we will see. lol

There still is a small spot that is painful, but that is only noticeable when it gets touched.

Do you have to follow up with the dr?? 

Board footera