meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2024 8:30 pm  #13631

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LOL..........that was funny......never seen a lumber jack......well here I am.......I hope his act is good

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/09/2024 8:31 pm  #13632

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so let’s combine acts….he can team up with the horse girl and the sax guy (who could play while they do the balance act)…..I mean if you could balance that on your head while riding a hobby horse and playing sax

LOL!!!!!   I think you have an award winning Vegas act there.

This guy looks like Indiana Jones….LOL

7/09/2024 8:32 pm  #13633

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh wow 😮 that sounds painful….is it getting better now?????

Yep I really liked him!!!!

I think so, I ran out of "string" today (after the first two times the Dr sent home the "string" to pack in it so family members did it for me)  Anyway, I am hopeing all of the infection is out. There is still a hole, but I am sure it will close up now that there is nothing keeping it open.  I did put on some over the counter antibiotic so we will see. lol

There still is a small spot that is painful, but that is only noticeable when it gets touched.

Do you have to follow up with the dr??

Well, not exactly, I do have an appt. towards the end of the month, but it is for other reasons.

Umm........this act is kind of failing.....

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/09/2024 8:33 pm  #13634

Whoa............spoke too soon........that last one was good

7/09/2024 8:34 pm  #13635

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL..........that was funny......never seen a lumber jack......well here I am.......I hope his act is good

This is like a bad imitation of the Indiana Jones show at Disney ….I think he’s been to the Mouse House once too often 🤣

7/09/2024 8:35 pm  #13636

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

This is like a bad imitation of the Indiana Jones show at Disney ….I think he’s been to the Mouse House once too often 🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It had such good potential........but I think you are right Indy he is NOT......lol

7/09/2024 8:35 pm  #13637

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think so, I ran out of "string" today (after the first two times the Dr sent home the "string" to pack in it so family members did it for me)  Anyway, I am hopeing all of the infection is out. There is still a hole, but I am sure it will close up now that there is nothing keeping it open.  I did put on some over the counter antibiotic so we will see. lol

There still is a small spot that is painful, but that is only noticeable when it gets touched.

Well, not exactly, I do have an appt. towards the end of the month, but it is for other reasons.

It really is…..

Hopefully it’ll be cleared up by the time you go back

7/09/2024 8:36 pm  #13638

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It had such good potential........but I think you are right Indy he is NOT......lol

LOL!!!! Harrison would be shocked

7/09/2024 8:36 pm  #13639

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

It really is…..

Hopefully it’ll be cleared up by the time you go back

Hope so. 

7/09/2024 8:37 pm  #13640

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!! Harrison would be shocked

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the  Indiana Jones movies.  Didn't see the last one though.

Board footera