meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:17 pm  #13701

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

drinking upside down would make me sick. lol.........how will he up this act if he goes to the live show?  

Right….me too….LOL

7/16/2024 7:17 pm  #13702

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep to the er….I have blisters down my pointer finger on my left hand they said 2nd degree ….and being scatter brained ….I had my roaster pan in the oven….took it out and used the pot holder to set the lid on the counter…then thought oh it might get knocked off so reached back to move it but forgot to use the pot holder 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. It’s not as bad as my coffee burns were before or anything….It’ll heal fine

Oh my....that sounds painful. Blisters are not fun.  Glad it isn't as bad as your coffee burns......but still ...OW!!!!!!  Can you even type?  Do you want to forget the chat tonight?  I know it has to be hard to push the buttons.  HUGS.....  

I have done things like that.  Not fun. lol

It’s my left hand and I’m on my tablet typing with my right so it’s all good….but thanks for asking ((hugs))

....well, just let me know if things get too hard or you start to feel uncomfortable.  Don't want you in any pain.

I have to laugh, I have a sore pointer finger on my left hand.  I can't bend it all the way down....just in an L shape and the tip doesn't bend at all.  Got hurt two months ago and still hasn't healed.  Hope yours heals more quickly.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:17 pm  #13703

april6263 wrote:

Ok the headstand on the bottle was impressive…LOL

Yep.......it did get better as it went on.  No idea what he could do next......lol......

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:18 pm  #13704

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh my....that sounds painful. Blisters are not fun.  Glad it isn't as bad as your coffee burns......but still ...OW!!!!!!  Can you even type?  Do you want to forget the chat tonight?  I know it has to be hard to push the buttons.  HUGS.....  

I have done things like that.  Not fun. lol

It’s my left hand and I’m on my tablet typing with my right so it’s all good….but thanks for asking ((hugs))

....well, just let me know if things get too hard or you start to feel uncomfortable.  Don't want you in any pain.

I have to laugh, I have a sore pointer finger on my left hand.  I can't bend it all the way down....just in an L shape and the tip doesn't bend at all.  Got hurt two months ago and still hasn't healed.  Hope yours heals more quickly.

Oh no!!! What did you do???

And we’re sore finger twins

7/16/2024 7:19 pm  #13705

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep.......it did get better as it went on.  No idea what he could do next......lol......

Me either….the variety acts seem to have a hard time upping themselves each week

7/16/2024 7:20 pm  #13706

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no!!! What did you do???

And we’re sore finger twins

LOL.......yep.  I was trying to pry something open.  I also had cuts and stuff, but those healed.  I have no idea what happened to it to make it not bend.  Maybe a torn ligament or something?  Don't know.  

7/16/2024 7:21 pm  #13707

Did you see Maks and Peta named the baby….Milan Maksim Chmerkovskiy???? 

They snuck a little MnM in there….LOL…that’s my story and I’m sticking to it😂🤣

7/16/2024 7:21 pm  #13708

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me either….the variety acts seem to have a hard time upping themselves each week

Agreed.

HUMM........so far I really haven't been impressed by any of the acts....hope it gets better.

7/16/2024 7:22 pm  #13709

WHOA...........Palestine and Israel?  NOW, that is amazing......Okay, love this act. LOL!!!!

7/16/2024 7:22 pm  #13710

They were awesome!!

Board footera