meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:23 pm  #13711

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

....well, just let me know if things get too hard or you start to feel uncomfortable.  Don't want you in any pain.

I have to laugh, I have a sore pointer finger on my left hand.  I can't bend it all the way down....just in an L shape and the tip doesn't bend at all.  Got hurt two months ago and still hasn't healed.  Hope yours heals more quickly.

Oh no!!! What did you do???

And we’re sore finger twins

LOL.......yep.  I was trying to pry something open.  I also had cuts and stuff, but those healed.  I have no idea what happened to it to make it not bend.  Maybe a torn ligament or something?  Don't know.  

Oh wow 😮….that sounds painful too

7/16/2024 7:24 pm  #13712

april6263 wrote:

Did you see Maks and Peta named the baby….Milan Maksim Chmerkovskiy????

They snuck a little MnM in there….LOL…that’s my story and I’m sticking to it😂🤣

No........I did not hear that they had named him.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SO AGREE  he is a MnM tribute. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit surprised that they didn't use Maksim in Shay's middle name.......or did they?  I kind of forgot.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:24 pm  #13713

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WHOA...........Palestine and Israel?  NOW, that is amazing......Okay, love this act. LOL!!!!

Right….just getting those two groups of people together to sing is amazing in itself

7/16/2024 7:25 pm  #13714

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh no!!! What did you do???

And we’re sore finger twins

LOL.......yep.  I was trying to pry something open.  I also had cuts and stuff, but those healed.  I have no idea what happened to it to make it not bend.  Maybe a torn ligament or something?  Don't know.  

It was and occasionally still is. lol

How is D doing in football?  Does he know what position he will play?

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:25 pm  #13715

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WHOA...........Palestine and Israel?  NOW, that is amazing......Okay, love this act. LOL!!!!

Right….just getting those two groups of people together to sing is amazing in itself

Totally agree......and show what can be done between people if only given a chance.

BRB.......family member yelling for me.

7/16/2024 7:27 pm  #13716

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SO AGREE  he is a MnM tribute. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit surprised that they didn't use Maksim in Shay's middle name.......or did they?  I kind of forgot.

They used Papa C’s name for Shai’s middle name, Peta’s dad’s name for Rio’s middle name and Maks’ name for Milan’s middle name ….so it was a pattern….grandpa, grandpa, dad

7/16/2024 7:28 pm  #13717

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

They used Papa C’s name for Shai’s middle name, Peta’s dad’s name for Rio’s middle name and Maks’ name for Milan’s middle name ….so it was a pattern….grandpa, grandpa, dad

AW!!!!!   Now that makes sense..........and I kind of LOVE THAT.......lol  NOW......lets get our little girl  (or a few). LOL!!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:29 pm  #13718

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

He’s doing well ….the season officially starts August 1st …..he’s on the line right beside the center….but I don’t know what the position is called….LOL

7/16/2024 7:29 pm  #13719

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Totally agree......and show what can be done between people if only given a chance.

BRB.......family member yelling for me.

Ok

7/16/2024 7:31 pm  #13720

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He’s doing well ….the season officially starts August 1st …..he’s on the line right beside the center….but I don’t know what the position is called….LOL

LOL......me either and I watch football. LOL  Is he a blocker or a catcher?  Will they get to try positions as the season goes on?  

Board footera