meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:31 pm  #13721

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

No........I did not hear that they had named him.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I SO AGREE  he is a MnM tribute. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit surprised that they didn't use Maksim in Shay's middle name.......or did they?  I kind of forgot.

They used Papa C’s name for Shai’s middle name, Peta’s dad’s name for Rio’s middle name and Maks’ name for Milan’s middle name ….so it was a pattern….grandpa, grandpa, dad

AW!!!!!   Now that makes sense..........and I kind of LOVE THAT.......lol  NOW......lets get our little girl  (or a few). LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! Right and Jenna and Val need to catch up but bringing to wonder if Chmerkovskiy’s make girls….LOL…seems like just boys

7/16/2024 7:31 pm  #13722

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right….just getting those two groups of people together to sing is amazing in itself

Totally agree......and show what can be done between people if only given a chance.

BRB.......family member yelling for me.

Ok

LOL..........I am back......easy "problem" to fix. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:32 pm  #13723

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

They used Papa C’s name for Shai’s middle name, Peta’s dad’s name for Rio’s middle name and Maks’ name for Milan’s middle name ….so it was a pattern….grandpa, grandpa, dad

AW!!!!!   Now that makes sense..........and I kind of LOVE THAT.......lol  NOW......lets get our little girl  (or a few). LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! Right and Jenna and Val need to catch up but bringing to wonder if Chmerkovskiy’s make girls….LOL…seems like just boys

You know........I do believe that could be an issue.  lol  Some men do seem to have more "boy" swimmers than "girl" ones. lol   I hope that Jenna and Val adds another one soon too.

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (7/16/2024 7:33 pm)

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:33 pm  #13724

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

It was and occasionally still is. lol

How is D doing in football?  Does he know what position he will play?

He’s doing well ….the season officially starts August 1st …..he’s on the line right beside the center….but I don’t know what the position is called….LOL

LOL......me either and I watch football. LOL  Is he a blocker or a catcher?  Will they get to try positions as the season goes on?  

I’m not sure we’re still figuring it out….LOL

Oh and our new baby is a boy!!!!!! So second grandson on the way!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:34 pm  #13725

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Totally agree......and show what can be done between people if only given a chance.

BRB.......family member yelling for me.

Ok

LOL..........I am back......easy "problem" to fix. LOL

LOL….thats good

7/16/2024 7:34 pm  #13726

Ummmmmm……okkkkkkkkkkk

7/16/2024 7:35 pm  #13727

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He’s doing well ….the season officially starts August 1st …..he’s on the line right beside the center….but I don’t know what the position is called….LOL

LOL......me either and I watch football. LOL  Is he a blocker or a catcher?  Will they get to try positions as the season goes on?  

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So excited for you all.  "It is raining men around everywhere"........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:35 pm  #13728

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

You know........I do believe that could be an issue.  lol  Some men do seem to have more "boy" swimmers than "girl" ones. lol   I hope that Jenna and Val adds another one soon too.

Right and Papa C, Maks and Val all have boys …..no girls

7/16/2024 7:36 pm  #13729

april6263 wrote:

Ummmmmm……okkkkkkkkkkk

Not impressed so far with tonight's show. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This act sound promising though

7/16/2024 7:36 pm  #13730

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So excited for you all.  "It is raining men around everywhere"........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We’re excited….LOL…KK was hoping for a girl but we’re excited 😀😀

Board footera