meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:44 pm  #13741

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….me either but the tappers are really good!!!

Yep, I enjoyed that!!!!   Now bring on more acts like that. LOL!!!!!!

Right ….we’re almost an hour in and that was the first really memorable act

Yep, it is almost an episode a person could miss and not miss anything. LOL!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:45 pm  #13742

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!! Yep, I understand that, still it will be nice for the two boys to grow up together and be somewhat close in age.  Hopefully, next time will be a girl........that is IF they want more. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep….LOL…they will be almost 2 yrs apart so good spacing

Perfect.  lol..........

Whoa......did they the Olympics starts in 10 days?  I wonder what will happen to AGT?  HUMM........How long do the Olympics run?

Yeah they did….and the Olympics run two weeks usually….I think AGT usually goes on a hiatus and comes back with live shows

7/16/2024 7:46 pm  #13743

april6263 wrote:

Did you see Richard Simmons passed….he was always one of our wish list people for DWTS

I did.........I was very surprised and sad to hear it.  I immediately thought of you and our wish list.  Did you see that they are now looking into it?  Maybe there was something "hinky" there?  Saw he fell, but also that there might be more to the story.  So very sad........he helped a lot of people and yet, no one helped him when needed......or so it MIGHT seem.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:46 pm  #13744

Well I had hopes for this one but……

7/16/2024 7:47 pm  #13745

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….LOL…they will be almost 2 yrs apart so good spacing

Perfect.  lol..........

Whoa......did they the Olympics starts in 10 days?  I wonder what will happen to AGT?  HUMM........How long do the Olympics run?

Yeah they did….and the Olympics run two weeks usually….I think AGT usually goes on a hiatus and comes back with live shows

Ah..........thanks for the info

UMM...........NOT a fan of this act. lol  He may not be able to have kids after this. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:47 pm  #13746

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep, I enjoyed that!!!!   Now bring on more acts like that. LOL!!!!!!

Right ….we’re almost an hour in and that was the first really memorable act

Yep, it is almost an episode a person could miss and not miss anything. LOL!!!!!

Exactly

7/16/2024 7:47 pm  #13747

april6263 wrote:

Well I had hopes for this one but……

Yep, his swimmers are probably dead. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:48 pm  #13748

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Did you see Richard Simmons passed….he was always one of our wish list people for DWTS

I did.........I was very surprised and sad to hear it.  I immediately thought of you and our wish list.  Did you see that they are now looking into it?  Maybe there was something "hinky" there?  Saw he fell, but also that there might be more to the story.  So very sad........he helped a lot of people and yet, no one helped him when needed......or so it MIGHT seem.

Oh I didn’t see that…..that is so sad….he posted about 4 months ago that he was dying but then seemed to take it back….itis really odd

7/16/2024 7:49 pm  #13749

Okay.......everyone in the audience loved it......umm.......am I crazy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2024 7:49 pm  #13750

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh I didn’t see that…..that is so sad….he posted about 4 months ago that he was dying but then seemed to take it back….itis really odd

It is..........I hope we get an answer to what really happened.

Board footera