meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 7:49 pm  #13751

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Perfect.  lol..........

Whoa......did they the Olympics starts in 10 days?  I wonder what will happen to AGT?  HUMM........How long do the Olympics run?

Yeah they did….and the Olympics run two weeks usually….I think AGT usually goes on a hiatus and comes back with live shows

Ah..........thanks for the info

UMM...........NOT a fan of this act. lol  He may not be able to have kids after this. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either ….lol….I just don’t get the humor in it I guess…..maybe you gotta be a boy 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

7/16/2024 7:50 pm  #13752

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Well I had hopes for this one but……

Yep, his swimmers are probably dead. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Among other things….LOL….like a few brain cells

7/16/2024 7:51 pm  #13753

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay.......everyone in the audience loved it......umm.......am I crazy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!

If you are I am too 🤷‍♀️

7/16/2024 7:51 pm  #13754

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yeah they did….and the Olympics run two weeks usually….I think AGT usually goes on a hiatus and comes back with live shows

UMM...........NOT a fan of this act. lol  He may not be able to have kids after this. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either ….lol….I just don’t get the humor in it I guess…..maybe you gotta be a boy 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MAYBE......it is probably funny because it isn't happening to them. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 7:52 pm  #13755

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay.......everyone in the audience loved it......umm.......am I crazy?  LOL!!!!!!!!!

If you are I am too 🤷‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Glad I am not alone.  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 7:52 pm  #13756

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I did.........I was very surprised and sad to hear it.  I immediately thought of you and our wish list.  Did you see that they are now looking into it?  Maybe there was something "hinky" there?  Saw he fell, but also that there might be more to the story.  So very sad........he helped a lot of people and yet, no one helped him when needed......or so it MIGHT seem.

Oh I didn’t see that…..that is so sad….he posted about 4 months ago that he was dying but then seemed to take it back….itis really odd

It is..........I hope we get an answer to what really happened.

It was a crazy couple days with that, Shannon Daugherty passing too

7/16/2024 7:53 pm  #13757

I think this act maybe great........he is getting a good "preview" of who he is.  

7/16/2024 7:54 pm  #13758

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh I didn’t see that…..that is so sad….he posted about 4 months ago that he was dying but then seemed to take it back….itis really odd

It is..........I hope we get an answer to what really happened.

It was a crazy couple days with that, Shannon Daugherty passing too

I saw that.  Another shocker........even though I knew she had cancer for years.....still.................................

Yes, the last few days have been CRAZY!!!  and a bit scary.

7/16/2024 7:54 pm  #13759

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MAYBE......it is probably funny because it isn't happening to them. 

True….it seems like12 yr old boy humor

7/16/2024 7:55 pm  #13760

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I think this act maybe great........he is getting a good "preview" of who he is.  

I hope so….he seems very likable

Board footera