meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:02 pm  #13771

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

D is LOVING this guy

I really like him too.

Question, did he see the "ball hitting" act?  Did he think it was funny?  lol

No he missed that one….LOL…I would rewind it but then he might decide to try it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣

7/16/2024 8:02 pm  #13772

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Definitely…with the assassination attempt…..that’s crazy no matter if you like someone or not

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean, I don't care what "side" you are on, that is just way over the top.  I wish that our country wasn't so divided.  I mean, we all should agree that this type of thing should NOT be tolerated. UGH..........

Amen….if you don’t like a candidate just don’t vote for them….pretty simple to me

LOL!!!!  Yep, I agree with that. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:03 pm  #13773

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

D is LOVING this guy

I really like him too.

Question, did he see the "ball hitting" act?  Did he think it was funny?  lol

No he missed that one….LOL…I would rewind it but then he might decide to try it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep, I bet he would. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:03 pm  #13774

How is Boo tonight?  

7/16/2024 8:03 pm  #13775

Oh…did you get the email I sent with the pic of the baby covered in the cornstarch 🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:05 pm  #13776

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is Boo tonight?  

Sleeping in front of the ac vent….LOL….its not even hot in the house….now outside is a different story …LOL

7/16/2024 8:05 pm  #13777

april6263 wrote:

Oh…did you get the email I sent with the pic of the baby covered in the cornstarch 🤣😂

I did.......he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  cute.  I bet it took a bit of "scrubbing" to get all of that off. LOL!!!!

7/16/2024 8:06 pm  #13778

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I did.......he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  cute.  I bet it took a bit of "scrubbing" to get all of that off. LOL!!!!

LOL….he was so proud of himself …..LOL🤣😂🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:06 pm  #13779

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is Boo tonight?  

Sleeping in front of the ac vent….LOL….its not even hot in the house….now outside is a different story …LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is one smart kitty.  How hot is it there?  Yesterday, we were 105, I forget the heat index, but it was crazy.  Today and the rest of the week, 80's and 90s.  

7/16/2024 8:07 pm  #13780

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….he was so proud of himself …..LOL🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He looked like it.   How long did it take for them to get him clean?  I am beginning to think he LOVEs to get dirty and roll around in food. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera