meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:07 pm  #13781

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

Ok this is fascinating and gross all at once….LOL

7/16/2024 8:08 pm  #13782

I have seen this type of act before..........I want something new........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:09 pm  #13783

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is fascinating and gross all at once….LOL

LOL.............yep, he was really good.......even if I have seen it before.........I think he has something different to his act.....but I do wonder how he is going to up it. lol  Maybe, I am in a mood tonight......only got 5 hrs of sleep. LOL!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:10 pm  #13784

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is Boo tonight?  

Sleeping in front of the ac vent….LOL….its not even hot in the house….now outside is a different story …LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is one smart kitty.  How hot is it there?  Yesterday, we were 105, I forget the heat index, but it was crazy.  Today and the rest of the week, 80's and 90s.  

In the 90’s with heat index around 105 or so…..quite a few afternoon storms….to-add humidity….basically our normal…LOL…and really not too bad for us

7/16/2024 8:11 pm  #13785

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Sleeping in front of the ac vent….LOL….its not even hot in the house….now outside is a different story …LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is one smart kitty.  How hot is it there?  Yesterday, we were 105, I forget the heat index, but it was crazy.  Today and the rest of the week, 80's and 90s.  

In the 90’s with heat index around 105 or so…..quite a few afternoon storms….to-add humidity….basically our normal…LOL…and really not too bad for us

Sounds terrible to me. LOL........that humidity can really make things feel horrible. lol

7/16/2024 8:12 pm  #13786

LOL..............umm that looks hard on the teeth. lol  What is he catching?

I missed the intro. lol

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (7/16/2024 8:13 pm)

7/16/2024 8:12 pm  #13787

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I did.......he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  cute.  I bet it took a bit of "scrubbing" to get all of that off. LOL!!!!

LOL….he was so proud of himself …..LOL🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He looked like it.   How long did it take for them to get him clean?  I am beginning to think he LOVEs to get dirty and roll around in food. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL…I’m actually not sure…but there were 3 babies involved in the mess….LOL….his two cousins (both 2)  helped him get into it …so they had to triple clean 🤣😂🤣😂

7/16/2024 8:13 pm  #13788

D said this guy is internet famous

7/16/2024 8:14 pm  #13789

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I have seen this type of act before..........I want something new........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too…lol

7/16/2024 8:14 pm  #13790

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….he was so proud of himself …..LOL🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He looked like it.   How long did it take for them to get him clean?  I am beginning to think he LOVEs to get dirty and roll around in food. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL…I’m actually not sure…but there were 3 babies involved in the mess….LOL….his two cousins (both 2) helped him get into it …so they had to triple clean 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my........

Board footera