meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:15 pm  #13791

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

D said this guy is internet famous

Really?  Interesting.........I wonder if he makes a lot of money putting videos out on himself? 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:15 pm  #13792

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is fascinating and gross all at once….LOL

LOL.............yep, he was really good.......even if I have seen it before.........I think he has something different to his act.....but I do wonder how he is going to up it. lol  Maybe, I am in a mood tonight......only got 5 hrs of sleep. LOL!!!!

LOL…I don’t think it’s just you…LOL

7/16/2024 8:16 pm  #13793

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is one smart kitty.  How hot is it there?  Yesterday, we were 105, I forget the heat index, but it was crazy.  Today and the rest of the week, 80's and 90s.  

In the 90’s with heat index around 105 or so…..quite a few afternoon storms….to-add humidity….basically our normal…LOL…and really not too bad for us

Sounds terrible to me. LOL........that humidity can really make things feel horrible. lol

Yeah….lol….just kind of our normal….we’ve had worse heat years actually….LOL

7/16/2024 8:16 pm  #13794

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is fascinating and gross all at once….LOL

LOL.............yep, he was really good.......even if I have seen it before.........I think he has something different to his act.....but I do wonder how he is going to up it. lol  Maybe, I am in a mood tonight......only got 5 hrs of sleep. LOL!!!!

LOL…I don’t think it’s just you…LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good to know that it isn't from my sleep deprived mind. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:17 pm  #13795

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL..............umm that looks hard on the teeth. lol  What is he catching?

I missed the intro. lol

Marshmallows I think

7/16/2024 8:17 pm  #13796

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

In the 90’s with heat index around 105 or so…..quite a few afternoon storms….to-add humidity….basically our normal…LOL…and really not too bad for us

Sounds terrible to me. LOL........that humidity can really make things feel horrible. lol

Yeah….lol….just kind of our normal….we’ve had worse heat years actually….LOL

WOW...........and here I thought your weather stayed mainly in the 70s and 80s for the summer.......you know......that is why the seniors all move there?  lol

7/16/2024 8:18 pm  #13797

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL..............umm that looks hard on the teeth. lol  What is he catching?

I missed the intro. lol

Marshmallows I think

Oh......well that isn't bad then.  lol

7/16/2024 8:19 pm  #13798

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He looked like it.   How long did it take for them to get him clean?  I am beginning to think he LOVEs to get dirty and roll around in food. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL…I’m actually not sure…but there were 3 babies involved in the mess….LOL….his two cousins (both 2) helped him get into it …so they had to triple clean 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my........

We were FaceTimeing ….LOL….the babies had cornstartch all over  🤣😂. Glad I didn’t have to clean it up

7/16/2024 8:20 pm  #13799

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

D said this guy is internet famous

Really?  Interesting.........I wonder if he makes a lot of money putting videos out on himself? 

Makes me wonder where they draw the line between professional and amateur….hmmmmm

7/16/2024 8:20 pm  #13800

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL…I’m actually not sure…but there were 3 babies involved in the mess….LOL….his two cousins (both 2) helped him get into it …so they had to triple clean 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my........

We were FaceTimeing ….LOL….the babies had cornstartch all over 🤣😂. Glad I didn’t have to clean it up

LOL...........all of the fun and none of the work........bet you laughed for hours. lol

Board footera