meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 8:32 pm  #13821

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

No, I am okay.....unless you would like to call it a night?  lol  How is your hand feeling? 

I doubt I would get much rest this early in the evening  LOL

I’m good…..lol …just making sure you were ok

doing Pretty good......thanks for caring. LOL  Probably will pop out right after the show though. 

Ok no problem….me too….we’re doing morning TKD classes so we can do football in the afternoons

7/16/2024 8:33 pm  #13822

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Right because if you have thousands of followers online already how is that fair when it comes to America’s vote

Right........humm........maybe, that is why they don't have phone in votes nowadays?  Still, it seems very unfair and if you are a follower of videos, it would be nothing to vote by text or whatever they do nowadays. LOL

True….and its experience performing too

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!  I kind of hate it when they bring "wringers" on this show.........I know it is done a lot.....still, wish it really was just a talent act, but I get why they do it.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 8:33 pm  #13823

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Really?  I guess they move there for the winter then. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this guy is terrible too......what is with tonight?    WAIT.........did someone hit the golden buzzer?  I missed what happened. lol

No he did that himself as part of his act

Humm............no wonder the judges were mad and X him. lol

Yep and he wasn’t good at all

7/16/2024 8:34 pm  #13824

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is entertaining just watching Howie try to figure out what they’re saying 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to admit, Howie can be entertaining and bring "fun"  out of anything.

Yep….LOL….I could have watched that alone….it was kind of Laura’s and Hardy ish

7/16/2024 8:35 pm  #13825

LOL.........okay, am I getting wacky cause I am tired or is this funny? I like this..........lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 8:35 pm  #13826

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you going to be able to go out to see him after the birth?

Yep we’re planning on it but it will be only a month before C’s second birthday so were planning to go then so we can do both

Oh that would be PERFECT.  How long have they known it is a boy?  Have they thought of names yet?

Since I think it was last Sunday

7/16/2024 8:35 pm  #13827

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok this is entertaining just watching Howie try to figure out what they’re saying 🤣😂🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to admit, Howie can be entertaining and bring "fun"  out of anything.

Yep….LOL….I could have watched that alone….it was kind of Laura’s and Hardy ish

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   True

7/16/2024 8:36 pm  #13828

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Right........humm........maybe, that is why they don't have phone in votes nowadays?  Still, it seems very unfair and if you are a follower of videos, it would be nothing to vote by text or whatever they do nowadays. LOL

True….and its experience performing too

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!  I kind of hate it when they bring "wringers" on this show.........I know it is done a lot.....still, wish it really was just a talent act, but I get why they do it.

Agreed….I prefer the ones that are totally unknown

7/16/2024 8:37 pm  #13829

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep we’re planning on it but it will be only a month before C’s second birthday so were planning to go then so we can do both

Oh that would be PERFECT.  How long have they known it is a boy?  Have they thought of names yet?

Since I think it was last Sunday

Oh........so this is pretty recent news.  How cool.  Bet they are so excited.  Didn't you say that he should arrive around Maks.......was it his birthday too......or something?  lol

7/16/2024 8:37 pm  #13830

HOLY COW.................they got the golden buzzer...........WOW..........DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Board footera