meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2024 9:02 pm  #13871

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

Well….that was an underwhelming last act….LOL….but it’s been fun chatting ….going to call it a night….talk to you soon….goodnight ((hugs))

7/16/2024 9:02 pm  #13872

Well, I think I will pop off for the night......hope your hand heals quickly.  HUGS

SOrry, I wasn't much fun this evening.......LOL

Take care.  HUGS

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

7/16/2024 9:02 pm  #13873

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WOW.........that was a strange way to end the show.  Usually, they end with an outstanding performance.  CRAZY.......This was a weird night for the show. LOL

It truely was

7/16/2024 9:03 pm  #13874

april6263 wrote:

Well….that was an underwhelming last act….LOL….but it’s been fun chatting ….going to call it a night….talk to you soon….goodnight ((hugs))

LOL.......just signing off too...........I couldn't agree more........this weeks episode was STRANGE. LOL

See you next week.  HUGS

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

7/16/2024 9:04 pm  #13875

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Well, I think I will pop off for the night......hope your hand heals quickly.  HUGS

SOrry, I wasn't much fun this evening.......LOL

Take care.  HUGS

You were ALOT of fun ….LOL…I had a good time chatting ((hugs))

7/23/2024 7:03 pm  #13876

Hi Everyone.......so.....is this a rerun or a new show?  It is the last one before the Olympics start....hope it is a new one

7/23/2024 7:04 pm  #13877

Hey Luv….probably won’t be able to chat tonight….Nemo just got here about an hour ago to spend a couple days so I want to spend time with him while I can….but talk to you soon  (((hugs)))

7/23/2024 7:04 pm  #13878

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi Everyone.......so.....is this a rerun or a new show?  It is the last one before the Olympics start....hope it is a new one

I’m not sure

7/23/2024 7:04 pm  #13879

april6263 wrote:

Hey Luv….probably won’t be able to chat tonight….Nemo just got here about an hour ago to spend a couple days so I want to spend time with him while I can….but talk to you soon (((hugs)))

Hi April......okay,  I hope you and the family have a very nice visit.  Say hi from me. LOL

take care

8/27/2024 7:16 pm  #13880

Been quite awhile but here I am. LOL  Got your message April.  Wow, you are sure busy.  Can't wait till you get here. 

First act......boy band Munado....sang in Spanish??  
Second act.......close up magic...sam wang???  Not sure I got the name right.  The preview looks awesome.  It was good.  I like him better than the other magician that went through.
Third act..........sibling singers....singing long live the night........don't know if it is an orginal song or not.  I am not familiar with it, but that isn't saying much. lol

Last edited by LuvSeason18 (8/27/2024 7:30 pm)

Board footera