meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 7:30 pm  #13881

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

Hi Luv!!!! I made it!!! ….LOL….this group is really good

8/27/2024 7:30 pm  #13882

april6263 wrote:

HI APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW ARE YOU?  Boy, you have been so busy lately.  Hope all is good.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 7:33 pm  #13883

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

HI APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOW ARE YOU?  Boy, you have been so busy lately.  Hope all is good.

I’m good!!!! How are you?? It’s just been crazy busy D is now in football…their first game was last Saturday…they won!! In the rain ….we were soaked but had a good time….had to wade through calf deep water to get out of the stadium…LOL

8/27/2024 7:34 pm  #13884

So excited to see Stephen Nedorozick is going to be on DWTS!!!!!!!!

8/27/2024 7:35 pm  #13885

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I’m good!!!! How are you?? It’s just been crazy busy D is now in football…their first game was last Saturday…they won!! In the rain ….we were soaked but had a good time….had to wade through calf deep water to get out of the stadium…LOL

LOL.......oh boy, that sounds memorable...in a good and bad way. LOL  Bet you were soaked to the bone.  YAY, at least they won, makes the rain not so bad. LOL!!!!!!!!!!   What position did he play?  I bet he LOVES it.  Did his friend make the team too?  I remember you saying that he had a close friend that wanted to play too. 

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 7:36 pm  #13886

april6263 wrote:

Me too.  Since he has seeing issues, I hope that Sharna is his coach.  I hope she is back this season.  I wonder why his name is the only one that has leaked?

8/27/2024 7:39 pm  #13887

This act is really good, but I feel like I have seen this type so many times before.  That being said they could still move on.

8/27/2024 7:40 pm  #13888

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.......oh boy, that sounds memorable...in a good and bad way. LOL  Bet you were soaked to the bone.  YAY, at least they won, makes the rain not so bad. LOL!!!!!!!!!!   What position did he play?  I bet he LOVES it.  Did his friend make the team too?  I remember you saying that he had a close friend that wanted to play too. 

His friend ended up deciding not to try out…funny story….I made a SLIGHT mistake….didn’t read all the details apparently and accidentally signed him up for travel ball 🤷‍♀️🤣🤷‍♀️🤣   He plays first and second string tackle on defense and line backer on offense….he’s loving it but every day we’re either at football or TKD

8/27/2024 7:42 pm  #13889

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too.  Since he has seeing issues, I hope that Sharna is his coach.  I hope she is back this season.  I wonder why his name is the only one that has leaked?

I’m kind of hoping he gets Daniela….LOL….I would love to see how she choreo’s pommel horse freestyle if they get that far….LOL….she’d probably stand on his shoulders while he’s spinning 🤣😂

8/27/2024 7:42 pm  #13890

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

His friend ended up deciding not to try out…funny story….I made a SLIGHT mistake….didn’t read all the details apparently and accidentally signed him up for travel ball 🤷‍♀️🤣🤷‍♀️🤣 He plays first and second string tackle on defense and line backer on offense….he’s loving it but every day we’re either at football or TKD

Wow....well, I bet he has made a lot of new football friends. LOL  Okay, what in the heck is travel ball?  That is so funny......I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle to correct. LOL!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    that is A LOT of positions to play  AND to play on both offense and defense.......he must have the energy of the energize bunny. LOL!!!!!!!!

Board footera