meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 7:43 pm  #13891

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

This act is really good, but I feel like I have seen this type so many times before.  That being said they could still move on.

Yeah exactly

8/27/2024 7:45 pm  #13892

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So excited to see Stephen Nedorozick is going to be on DWTS!!!!!!!!

Me too.  Since he has seeing issues, I hope that Sharna is his coach.  I hope she is back this season.  I wonder why his name is the only one that has leaked?

I’m kind of hoping he gets Daniela….LOL….I would love to see how she choreo’s pommel horse freestyle if they get that far….LOL….she’d probably stand on his shoulders while he’s spinning 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I totally agree......they got to make it to the freestyle......I could see them putting the pommel horse in that and it WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!   I sure hope we start getting more leaks soon.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 7:45 pm  #13893

Check your pm

8/27/2024 7:47 pm  #13894

april6263 wrote:

Check your pm

Okay

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 7:48 pm  #13895

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.......oh boy, that sounds memorable...in a good and bad way. LOL  Bet you were soaked to the bone.  YAY, at least they won, makes the rain not so bad. LOL!!!!!!!!!!   What position did he play?  I bet he LOVES it.  Did his friend make the team too?  I remember you saying that he had a close friend that wanted to play too. 

His friend ended up deciding not to try out…funny story….I made a SLIGHT mistake….didn’t read all the details apparently and accidentally signed him up for travel ball 🤷‍♀️🤣🤷‍♀️🤣 He plays first and second string tackle on defense and line backer on offense….he’s loving it but every day we’re either at football or TKD

Wow....well, I bet he has made a lot of new football friends. LOL  Okay, what in the heck is travel ball?  That is so funny......I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle to correct. LOL!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    that is A LOT of positions to play  AND to play on both offense and defense.......he must have the energy of the energize bunny. LOL!!!!!!!!

Oh there’s no correcting it for this year….LOL….travel ball is more competitive and basically your away game are really AWAY games…LOL ..you travel to them 🤣😂🤣. It’s a good thing I’m use to driving
He has taekwondo nationals Saturday morning and a football game Saturday afternoon this coming weekend

8/27/2024 7:49 pm  #13896

beautiful background......really adds to her performance.

8/27/2024 7:52 pm  #13897

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

His friend ended up deciding not to try out…funny story….I made a SLIGHT mistake….didn’t read all the details apparently and accidentally signed him up for travel ball 🤷‍♀️🤣🤷‍♀️🤣 He plays first and second string tackle on defense and line backer on offense….he’s loving it but every day we’re either at football or TKD

Wow....well, I bet he has made a lot of new football friends. LOL  Okay, what in the heck is travel ball?  That is so funny......I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle to correct. LOL!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    that is A LOT of positions to play  AND to play on both offense and defense.......he must have the energy of the energize bunny. LOL!!!!!!!!

Oh there’s no correcting it for this year….LOL….travel ball is more competitive and basically your away game are really AWAY games…LOL ..you travel to them 🤣😂🤣. It’s a good thing I’m use to driving
He has taekwondo nationals Saturday morning and a football game Saturday afternoon this coming weekend

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was thinking travel ball was some kind of sport........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  However, I get it now......it is football but with more competition and away games...right?   Yep, good thing you like to drive.......WOW, you all are so busy.  I think you may have to live in your car for awhile traveling here and there. LOL!!!!!  Hope he does well Saturday in BOTH of his activities. 

8/27/2024 7:54 pm  #13898

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Me too.  Since he has seeing issues, I hope that Sharna is his coach.  I hope she is back this season.  I wonder why his name is the only one that has leaked?

I’m kind of hoping he gets Daniela….LOL….I would love to see how she choreo’s pommel horse freestyle if they get that far….LOL….she’d probably stand on his shoulders while he’s spinning 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I totally agree......they got to make it to the freestyle......I could see them putting the pommel horse in that and it WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!   I sure hope we start getting more leaks soon.

Me too!!!!! I’m going through DWTS withdrawal….LOL!!!

8/27/2024 7:58 pm  #13899

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was thinking travel ball was some kind of sport........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  However, I get it now......it is football but with more competition and away games...right?   Yep, good thing you like to drive.......WOW, you all are so busy.  I think you may have to live in your car for awhile traveling here and there. LOL!!!!!  Hope he does well Saturday in BOTH of his activities. 

LOL!!!! I didn’t realize it until the game list came out and I realized our away games were AWAY games….LOL!!!! Oh and football gear is wasaaaaayyyyyy stinkier than tkd gear….LOL…just though you might want to know that 🤣😂🤣

8/27/2024 7:58 pm  #13900

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Me too!!!!! I’m going through DWTS withdrawal….LOL!!!

LOL...........I am kind of the same way.  

Board footera