meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 8:18 pm  #13921

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is your hubby doing?  Is he still working the hurricane that went through awhile back?  Was it hard for him not to go with you to drop off your son?  How are you?  It must be a bit strange at home not to see him everyday.  Glad though that he is doing well.

He got home about a week ago….but yeah he wanted to go with us…I’m doing better but was a hot mess for a bit there….being so busy with D’s sports has helped

Nothing better than keeping busy to keep your mind off things.   Will he be coming home for the Holidays?  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 8:18 pm  #13922

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I like this guy

Ok I’m going to have to rewatch him…..maybe I just wasn’t paying enough attention

Well, he was a bit hard to understand, so I understand why you didn't care for him. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 8:19 pm  #13923

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL.......well, at least that is still in FL....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winning their first game is a great start, so you may have to start planning now. LOL

Oh and they started my oldest as a sophomore not a freshman…so he and Nemo could graduate the same year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    How did that happen?

He scored high enough on his entrance exams to test out of some classes….and he got credit for some of the classes he took right before Niecey passed away

8/27/2024 8:20 pm  #13924

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Yep.  Not sure he will move on.

Me either ….am I missing something or is this guy not really that funny

I kind of liked him, but he was hard to understand at times.

Iwas typing and not paying full attention so it might be that too…lol

8/27/2024 8:21 pm  #13925

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It had to be hard, sitting and waiting for about 2 hours while they did all of the other events.  Yep, as they say......when it was go time, he took off his glasses and became superman. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! And he seems genuinely surprised people are going crazy over him

LOL!!!!  YEP!!!! 

So far he may be my fave this year ….now we need more leaks…premiere is Sept 17!!!

8/27/2024 8:21 pm  #13926

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh and they started my oldest as a sophomore not a freshman…so he and Nemo could graduate the same year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    How did that happen?

He scored high enough on his entrance exams to test out of some classes….and he got credit for some of the classes he took right before Niecey passed away

Oh WOW!!!!  That is fantastic!!!  Sounds like he has really found "what he was meant to do" and will be able to get out and do that sooner than expected.   Now, all we need to do is to pray that Nemo and him don't graduate on the same day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/27/2024 8:22 pm  #13927

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is your hubby doing?  Is he still working the hurricane that went through awhile back?  Was it hard for him not to go with you to drop off your son?  How are you?  It must be a bit strange at home not to see him everyday.  Glad though that he is doing well.

He got home about a week ago….but yeah he wanted to go with us…I’m doing better but was a hot mess for a bit there….being so busy with D’s sports has helped

Nothing better than keeping busy to keep your mind off things.   Will he be coming home for the Holidays?  

Yes and we can go see him too….

8/27/2024 8:23 pm  #13928

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!! And he seems genuinely surprised people are going crazy over him

LOL!!!!  YEP!!!! 

So far he may be my fave this year ….now we need more leaks…premiere is Sept 17!!!

RIGHT!!!!!!  WHY are not the leaks, leaking?  LOL!!!!!  I mean we are almost INTO September. 

8/27/2024 8:23 pm  #13929

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh WOW!!!!  That is fantastic!!!  Sounds like he has really found "what he was meant to do" and will be able to get out and do that sooner than expected.   Now, all we need to do is to pray that Nemo and him don't graduate on the same day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! And in different states 🤦‍♀️

8/27/2024 8:25 pm  #13930

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yes and we can go see him too….

YAY!!!!!!!   So glad for that.  How is your hubby doing?  Was he a hot mess too?  "We" always think of mom being a hot mess when the "little ones" leave, but it has to be hard on the fellows too.  Hope he is doing well too.

Board footera