meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 8:25 pm  #13931

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He scored high enough on his entrance exams to test out of some classes….and he got credit for some of the classes he took right before Niecey passed away

Oh WOW!!!!  That is fantastic!!!  Sounds like he has really found "what he was meant to do" and will be able to get out and do that sooner than expected.   Now, all we need to do is to pray that Nemo and him don't graduate on the same day. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! And in different states 🤦‍♀️

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 8:26 pm  #13932

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!  YEP!!!! 

So far he may be my fave this year ….now we need more leaks…premiere is Sept 17!!!

RIGHT!!!!!!  WHY are not the leaks, leaking?  LOL!!!!!  I mean we are almost INTO September. 

LOL!!!!!! I’m begging to think Sharna was the mysterious “source” ….LOL…did you notice the leaks quit coming from “”the source” once she got pregnant and decided not to return to the show…….hmmmmmmm……coincidence??????

8/27/2024 8:26 pm  #13933

Oh my.......she got the golden buzzer.......humm......I will have to listen again as I wasn't paying attention.

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 8:27 pm  #13934

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Nothing better than keeping busy to keep your mind off things.   Will he be coming home for the Holidays?  

Yes and we can go see him too….

YAY!!!!!!!   So glad for that.  How is your hubby doing?  Was he a hot mess too?  "We" always think of mom being a hot mess when the "little ones" leave, but it has to be hard on the fellows too.  Hope he is doing well too.

He’s doing good….he handled it pretty well but he did have a whole hurricane to focus on sooooooo….lol

8/27/2024 8:27 pm  #13935

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

So far he may be my fave this year ….now we need more leaks…premiere is Sept 17!!!

RIGHT!!!!!!  WHY are not the leaks, leaking?  LOL!!!!!  I mean we are almost INTO September. 

LOL!!!!!! I’m begging to think Sharna was the mysterious “source” ….LOL…did you notice the leaks quit coming from “”the source” once she got pregnant and decided not to return to the show…….hmmmmmmm……coincidence??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  HUmm........you MAY have a point there. lol   

8/27/2024 8:28 pm  #13936

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh my.......she got the golden buzzer.......humm......I will have to listen again as I wasn't paying attention.

She was really good….and good backstory

8/27/2024 8:29 pm  #13937

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yes and we can go see him too….

YAY!!!!!!!   So glad for that.  How is your hubby doing?  Was he a hot mess too?  "We" always think of mom being a hot mess when the "little ones" leave, but it has to be hard on the fellows too.  Hope he is doing well too.

He’s doing good….he handled it pretty well but he did have a whole hurricane to focus on sooooooo….lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Well, that would keep you mind busy for quite awhile. LOL   

8/27/2024 8:30 pm  #13938

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

She was really good….and good backstory

Cool........will have to listen again. 

8/27/2024 8:30 pm  #13939

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  HUmm........you MAY have a point there. lol   

LOL….hmmmmm….I find the timing suspicious…..or it could have been Witney too she left at the same time….hmmmmm

8/27/2024 8:30 pm  #13940

How is KK doing?  Is she showing yet?

Board footera