meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 8:31 pm  #13941

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!! I’m begging to think Sharna was the mysterious “source” ….LOL…did you notice the leaks quit coming from “”the source” once she got pregnant and decided not to return to the show…….hmmmmmmm……coincidence??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  HUmm........you MAY have a point there. lol   

LOL….hmmmmm….I find the timing suspicious…..or it could have been Witney too she left at the same time….hmmmmm

HUMM............do we need to get our detectives out again? lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 8:33 pm  #13942

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YAY!!!!!!!   So glad for that.  How is your hubby doing?  Was he a hot mess too?  "We" always think of mom being a hot mess when the "little ones" leave, but it has to be hard on the fellows too.  Hope he is doing well too.

He’s doing good….he handled it pretty well but he did have a whole hurricane to focus on sooooooo….lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Well, that would keep you mind busy for quite awhile. LOL   

My cousin went with me and she was a great support because once we left the campus I melted down a bit

8/27/2024 8:34 pm  #13943

LuvSeason18 wrote:

How is KK doing?  Is she showing yet?

Not too much….its a boy!!!! They haven’t picked a name yet though….lol

8/27/2024 8:34 pm  #13944

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He’s doing good….he handled it pretty well but he did have a whole hurricane to focus on sooooooo….lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Well, that would keep you mind busy for quite awhile. LOL   

My cousin went with me and she was a great support because once we left the campus I melted down a bit

I am so glad that you had someone with you.  It had to be hard, even though you were happy for him.  HUGS.....hope you didn't drive for awhile. LOL!!!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 8:36 pm  #13945

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  HUmm........you MAY have a point there. lol   

LOL….hmmmmm….I find the timing suspicious…..or it could have been Witney too she left at the same time….hmmmmm

I think so….we need our spy gear….OH…Alexa was a Spy Kid!!!!! We could get her to help us!!!!

8/27/2024 8:36 pm  #13946

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YAY!!!  Bet you are as excited as they are.

8/27/2024 8:36 pm  #13947

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I am so glad that you had someone with you.  It had to be hard, even though you were happy for him.  HUGS.....hope you didn't drive for awhile. LOL!!!

No we got a hotel near the campus

8/27/2024 8:37 pm  #13948

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I think so….we need our spy gear….OH…Alexa was a Spy Kid!!!!! We could get her to help us!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great idea!!!!

Have you talked to Jet lately?  Maybe, she needs to take a trip up north to see if she can track down any info. LOL

8/27/2024 8:38 pm  #13949

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

No we got a hotel near the campus

Smart.......lol

8/27/2024 8:39 pm  #13950

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

YAY!!!  Bet you are as excited as they are.

We really are!!!!!

Board footera