meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2024 8:58 pm  #13981

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

april6263 wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwwww……nope…..not my thing

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Not a fan of clowns either....huh?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I missed most of the act typing.....yay....lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

8/27/2024 8:59 pm  #13982

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok that commercial reminds me…LOL…what did you think of Snoop at the Olympics

Well, at first I thought it was cool, but then it kind of got to be too much.  I think I watched too much of the olympics that things got a bit too much at times. LOL!!!!  I did like the bit with Martha and watching the horses.

LOL…I liked that of all people to be so well liked as commenters it was him and Flavor Flav that stole the hosting show

8/27/2024 9:00 pm  #13983

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Ok that commercial reminds me…LOL…what did you think of Snoop at the Olympics

Well, at first I thought it was cool, but then it kind of got to be too much.  I think I watched too much of the olympics that things got a bit too much at times. LOL!!!!  I did like the bit with Martha and watching the horses.

LOL…I liked that of all people to be so well liked as commenters it was him and Flavor Flav that stole the hosting show

Okay, why do I not remember Flavor Flav?  LOL  I may have went into the Olympic coma by then. LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

8/27/2024 9:00 pm  #13984

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Not a fan of clowns either....huh?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I missed most of the act typing.....yay....lol

I don’t mind clowns it was the  sword swallowing 🤢

8/27/2024 9:01 pm  #13985

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I don’t mind clowns it was the sword swallowing 🤢

Right.........I really don't see him moving on......I mean how many swords can a person swallow without it being boring. LOL

8/27/2024 9:02 pm  #13986

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Okay, why do I not remember Flavor Flav?  LOL  I may have went into the Olympic coma by then. LOL

He was around the women’s water polo team…it was sweet actually….he heard they were struggling financially so decided to sponsor the whole team because he has daughters that age

8/27/2024 9:03 pm  #13987

Well, I know you have quite the busy week(end) coming up, so I am going to let you go, but I have had the best time talking and catching up.  Please let me know how D does this weekend.

HUGS.......really enjoyed tonight......

Take care

8/27/2024 9:04 pm  #13988

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

He was around the women’s water polo team…it was sweet actually….he heard they were struggling financially so decided to sponsor the whole team because he has daughters that age

REALLY????  How in the world did I miss that?  I had the Olympics on most of the time. LOL!!!!!  That is SO sweet of him to do that.

8/27/2024 9:04 pm  #13989

Well it has been so fun chatting and a much needed break but I’m going to call it a night….D left a trail of football gear and I need to go pick it up because he already crashed….LOL…talk to you soon…goodnight ((hugs))

8/27/2024 9:05 pm  #13990

april6263 wrote:

Well it has been so fun chatting and a much needed break but I’m going to call it a night….D left a trail of football gear and I need to go pick it up because he already crashed….LOL…talk to you soon…goodnight ((hugs))

Good night.

Board footera