meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2024 8:03 pm  #14001

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Hi April, I was just about to give up. LOL  Do you still want to chat or just take a break tonight?  It sounds like you had a very busy day.

Oh I could use the chat…LOL!! Football just ran a little late

LOL.........I thought that Tuesday was TKD night?  Do you have both football on Tuesday too?  How did the game go Saturday?

Football Monday, Tuesday and Thursday….games on Saturday…..TKD on Wednesday and Friday (dodgeball tournament on the 14th)

9/03/2024 8:03 pm  #14002

Well.........did the I am wearing pants man give you some laughs?  lol

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

9/03/2024 8:04 pm  #14003

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Has there been any amazing acts

I gave a semi update ^^^^^^ up there.  There were a few good acts that I think could make the top 5.

Awesome….I’ll have to look them up….so excited for cast announcements tomorrow on GMA!!!!!!!

I knew you would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the announcements.  I wonder if the "rumored" cast is true?  

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

9/03/2024 8:05 pm  #14004

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Oh I could use the chat…LOL!! Football just ran a little late

LOL.........I thought that Tuesday was TKD night?  Do you have both football on Tuesday too?  How did the game go Saturday?

Football Monday, Tuesday and Thursday….games on Saturday…..TKD on Wednesday and Friday (dodgeball tournament on the 14th)

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That is one busy schedule.  You are not going to have any me time. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh.......does that mean you will also be late for DWTS?  

9/03/2024 8:05 pm  #14005

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL…. D said what has AGT come too 🤣😂

9/03/2024 8:07 pm  #14006

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I gave a semi update ^^^^^^ up there.  There were a few good acts that I think could make the top 5.

Awesome….I’ll have to look them up….so excited for cast announcements tomorrow on GMA!!!!!!!

I knew you would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the announcements.  I wonder if the "rumored" cast is true?  

I am really hoping the Robert Irwin…Rylee Arnold one is true…..LOL

9/03/2024 8:09 pm  #14007

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That is one busy schedule.  You are not going to have any me time. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh.......does that mean you will also be late for DWTS?  

LOL….yep we’re going every night…..still working out the DWTS thing…lol….trying to talk my hubby into doing it that night

9/03/2024 8:10 pm  #14008

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL…. D said what has AGT come too 🤣😂

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  well, that IS FUNNY.........and I have to agree. 

9/03/2024 8:11 pm  #14009

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I am really hoping the Robert Irwin…Rylee Arnold one is true…..LOL

Me too........I think he may have a shot at winning or at least make it to the finals.  He will give the Olympic guy a run for the money. lol

9/03/2024 8:12 pm  #14010

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….yep we’re going every night…..still working out the DWTS thing…lol….trying to talk my hubby into doing it that night

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Maybe, a bribe is in order?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera