meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2024 8:13 pm  #14011

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

She was good.  Bet she makes it to the finals

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

9/03/2024 8:16 pm  #14012

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I knew you would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the announcements.  I wonder if the "rumored" cast is true?  

I am really hoping the Robert Irwin…Rylee Arnold one is true…..LOL

Me too........I think he may have a shot at winning or at least make it to the finals.  He will give the Olympic guy a run for the money. lol

Yep and they would be a good pair….they gave pommel horse guy to Witney which I’m a bit salty over….LOL…I wanted him with Daniela

9/03/2024 8:17 pm  #14013

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That is one busy schedule.  You are not going to have any me time. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh.......does that mean you will also be late for DWTS?  

LOL….yep we’re going every night…..still working out the DWTS thing…lol….trying to talk my hubby into doing it that night

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Maybe, a bribe is in order?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm…..good idea….LOL

9/03/2024 8:18 pm  #14014

LuvSeason18 wrote:

She was good.  Bet she makes it to the finals

I think sotoo

9/03/2024 8:21 pm  #14015

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I am really hoping the Robert Irwin…Rylee Arnold one is true…..LOL

Me too........I think he may have a shot at winning or at least make it to the finals.  He will give the Olympic guy a run for the money. lol

Yep and they would be a good pair….they gave pommel horse guy to Witney which I’m a bit salty over….LOL…I wanted him with Daniela

LOL!!!!!!  I know that you said that Daniela was becoming one of your favorites.  Humm....maybe Witney can come up with a pommel horse routine?  LOL

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

9/03/2024 8:21 pm  #14016

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LOL….yep we’re going every night…..still working out the DWTS thing…lol….trying to talk my hubby into doing it that night

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Maybe, a bribe is in order?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm…..good idea….LOL

LOL.........

9/03/2024 8:23 pm  #14017

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!  I know that you said that Daniela was becoming one of your favorites.  Humm....maybe Witney can come up with a pommel horse routine?  LOL

I think Daniela has some amazing choreo ….I like Wit too but hers are more traditional

9/03/2024 8:25 pm  #14018

Oh andI think sometimes when they want a pro back they promise them the celeb that’s kind of a guaranteed ringer….lol

9/03/2024 8:26 pm  #14019

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

I think Daniela has some amazing choreo ….I like Wit too but hers are more traditional

Yep, and you would need something way out of the box to include a pommel horse in the freestyle. LOL!!!!!!

Umm.....not sure why Simon gave him the golden buzzer......we have seen acts like this before.......HUMM

9/03/2024 8:26 pm  #14020

april6263 wrote:

Oh andI think sometimes when they want a pro back they promise them the celeb that’s kind of a guaranteed ringer….lol

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I agree.

Board footera