meryl/maks

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2024 7:32 pm  #14111

Re: The Masked Singer and Other Great shows chat thread

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

That is good.  When is it forecast to hit?

Tomorrow….but it won’t completely clear all the outer bands of rain storms until probably Monday/tuesday….our forecast is pretty much rain all weekend

Wow..........that is a long time.  At least with a tornado, it comes and is over fast where a hurricane lasts for days.  Speaking of which, our weather man said that FL was under a tornado watch.

UMM.............okay, whoever this is is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol

Yep almost the whole state is…..but that’s normal for any tropical storm

9/25/2024 7:33 pm  #14112

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
May this FriendSHIP always have wind in its sails and a sunrise on the horizon.

9/25/2024 7:33 pm  #14113

I guess it is really a REAL thing. LOL  I have never heard of one before.........but.......it is cute.......lives in the ocean

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.

9/25/2024 7:33 pm  #14114

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

Oh........that is a huge relief.......our news said that some places could see a 20 foot surge, that would be so scary and really be dangerous.  It sounds like he is in a pretty safe place, still, it is scary as you never know what could happen with the wind and rain. HUGS!!!!!!

Yep….the winds at that speed are the biggest problem….although most hurricane related deaths happen after the storm usually….from people not knowing what they’re doing …

Oh dear.........I wonder why people just don't stay inside until the water goes down?

It’s actually when the storm passes and they go out to check damage….or when they try to drive in it

9/25/2024 7:34 pm  #14115

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Tomorrow….but it won’t completely clear all the outer bands of rain storms until probably Monday/tuesday….our forecast is pretty much rain all weekend

Wow..........that is a long time.  At least with a tornado, it comes and is over fast where a hurricane lasts for days.  Speaking of which, our weather man said that FL was under a tornado watch.

UMM.............okay, whoever this is is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol

Yep almost the whole state is…..but that’s normal for any tropical storm

Yep, I saw that the rains will reach so far in land.......into a lot of states......

9/25/2024 7:35 pm  #14116

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

This is definitely NOT a pro singer 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Okay, where did she get a football player?  Did I miss a clue?

I think she took ….hall of fame….to mean football….but there are other halls of fame

9/25/2024 7:35 pm  #14117

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

Yep….the winds at that speed are the biggest problem….although most hurricane related deaths happen after the storm usually….from people not knowing what they’re doing …

Oh dear.........I wonder why people just don't stay inside until the water goes down?

It’s actually when the storm passes and they go out to check damage….or when they try to drive in it

Oh......well, I can sort of understand people wanting to go out and look as that is what people do after a tornado.......under it.....didn't say it was smart. LOL!!!!!!!!

9/25/2024 7:35 pm  #14118

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

LOL..........what is that????  what is a leaf sheep?  I bet it is an older person sitting on a chair or something.

Leaf sheep did they say????

I think, I really have no idea as it didn't make sense to me. lol  BUT Nick said that it was a real thing

LOL….well if Nick said so

9/25/2024 7:36 pm  #14119

april6263 wrote:

LuvSeason18 wrote:

april6263 wrote:

This is definitely NOT a pro singer 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Okay, where did she get a football player?  Did I miss a clue?

I think she took ….hall of fame….to mean football….but there are other halls of fame

OH.......that makes sense.

OH..........Gabriele posted over on the other thread.  Her little guy is 19 1/2.......can you believe that???  WOW!!!!!

9/25/2024 7:36 pm  #14120

LuvSeason18 wrote:

I guess it is really a REAL thing. LOL  I have never heard of one before.........but.......it is cute.......lives in the ocean

I have never heard of it either….lol….it almost doesn’t look real

Board footera